♕𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞♛

Start from the beginning

"You were too shy to ask me, weren't you?" Nick asked Vanessa. "Yeah, you know me when it comes to stuff like that." Vanessa played with her fingers.

"So then, how long have you guys known?" Mal and Vanessa asked in unison too distracted to comment on it. "Since our double date, your guys spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake." Nick answered.

"Of course." Vanessa whispered as her and Mal shared a look. "So then... what, you- I mean you guys been faking it since then?" Mal asked but mainly to Ben.

Ben took his ring putting it on Mal's finger as he kissed her hand.

"I haven't been faking anything." Ben looked into Mal's eyes deeply.

Nick took his own ring to putting it in Vanessa's finger as well kissing her cheek.

"I've know what I've felt for you since we were children, mon amour." Nick told her as he held her hand. "Those have only grown over time. I can never fake the way I feel about you."

Mal smiled at Ben softly as Vanessa had a small blushed smile for Nick. The carriage stopped in front of the cathedral as the footmen opened the carriage door. The boys stepped out first and then helped out the girls out of the carriage.

"Well, if it isn't Mal and Vanessa looking like some kind of princesses!" Snow White smiled to the camera. "Now, let's see who these beauties are wearing..." Someone handed her a blue index card. "Evie! Someone named Evie designed their gowns."

Ben and Nick took their dates hands as they walked up the stairs of the cathedral while the trumpets blared on both sides of them. Belle, Adam, and Celina were waiting for the four on top of the stair way hearing the crowd cheer.

Celina couldn't help but smile at her daughter finally having her with her once again after twelve years.

The two couples approached the three and as they did Mal and Vanessa had bowed for them.

"About the other day..." Vanessa began. "We just-" Mal continued.

"I told Ben and Nick this wasn't going to be easy." Adam Beast gave a soft smile. "You also taught us that kings have to believe in themselves." Ben reminded him. "Even when it isn't easy." Nick added.

"I did?" Adam asked but Belle and Celina elbowed him. "How very wise of me." He said causing Belle and Celina to shake their heads softly with a small eye roll.

Belle took both her sons hands in hers.

"Boys, we are very proud of you two. You keep listening to your hearts." Belle smiled as Vanessa and Mal shared a quick frown. "Thanks, mom." The brother Beasts smiled.

"You two will make fine kings." Adam smiled to his sons. "Thanks, pops." The boys smiled to him.

"I'll see you in there sweetie." Celina kissed her daughter's head. "You two Mal." Celina smiled kissing her head too.

Mal was shocked but smiled having that as the first motherly affection ever towards her as Vanessa smiled towards her mother.

Adam offered both Belle and Celina his arms which they took as the three walked in the cathedral.

"Wish us luck." The boys smiled to their dates.

Before the two could answer two attendants came and offer their hands. Mal and Vanessa smiled to the boys before walking away to go in the cathedral. It was time the coronation had begun.

Other attendants that were at the main doors opened them for the future kings. Ben and Nick walked beside each other down the aisle as they did the audience bowed for them. Mal and Vanessa watched the boys from the front row as Evie, Jay, and Carlos, who held Dude, looked down from the balcony.