He seemed not as bad as you had imagined to be actually.
He was funny and a cheerful guy from what you could collect from these recent days.
In fact, his whole band mates seemed pretty off limits.. never had you ever imagined to get an opportunity to be invited at a wild  party like that.

You hang the photo and look through the others.
The one in between your fingers right now was of yesterday.
It was an aesthetic picture you clicked on your way to college. The picture was quite soothing with marigold flowers and grass giving you good vibes until your eyes glance over a blurred figure.

Is that him?

You snort, wiping your tears as you realize how jungkook had just photobombed one of your most aesthetic pictures.

"Dufus" you shake your head and don't mind writing anything underneath.

You've really admired Jungkook a lot. He's been one of those hot guys with a lot of talent.
He can sing, he can dance.. you know it and this boy's got it all.

But he's weird.
That's what you realised after encountering him the other day... or maybe it could be his hangover from hoseok's party a day ago.

You simply shrug and let go.
Stretching a little, you decide to make a beeline towards your kitchen in order to cook something for yourself when suddenly your phone blinks twice, indicating how someone had just texted you..
Opening the inbox, you find a text message from hoseok.

Not weird at all because after that party you guys have started talking more often..

Jung Hoseok: Hey! Ping me when you're free.... Wanna ask something 🙃

Okay now it's weird.
You frown, not being able to decide if you should text him right away or wait for a while.
The curiosity was killing you.. what possibly on earth does he wanna ask to you now?

Your fingers keep fumbling before you finally give him and send him an a-okay emoji.

~~~~~~~~

"Pa-"

"Appa!!"

The weak echo suddenly catches up an intensity making it become more audible.

"Appa!!" Her face becomes more clear this time.. she grins from ear-to-ear the moment she sees him.

The little girl approaches with her tiny feet, her two pony tails bouncing in the process as she excitedly runs towards her Appa.

She gives the world's sweetest smile as she finally stands in front of her Appa, hands wide open, wanting to be picked at the very moment.

"Aigoo.. come here you little naughty monkey!" Jungkook coos as he scoops her up swiftly in his embrace. This has always been one of his favourite things ever since areum was born. To hug her and to spoil her with his never ending love for her..

"Appa!!" She pouts, her lips trembling a little making the male frown at her.
He can never see his beloved daughter in tears. NO MATTER WHAT BE.

"No no no.." he mumbles, wiping her tears with the sleeves of his cosy sweater, "no tears baby.."

"But I miss yu" she whimpers, "I miss yu.... Reumie wan a kissie!!"
She keeps crying and crying, clutching her father's sweater as though her life depends on it.
She nuzzles in his neck as she always does whenever she's scared.. and keeps sulking as she keeps muttering how she misses him.

"Reumie don't cry.. Appa is here.. isn't he?" He pecks her but the daughter won't listen making the father tense up, involuntarily a tear slips his eye too.

That's when everything becomes more hazed.

And eventually it's all gone.

Jungkook's eyes jolts open as he realizes how it was all a dream.
His breath hitches and his eyes close shut tightly as he lets out more tears.

"Reumie.." he whimpers, "my baby" he hiccups, not being able to control his emotions anymore.

He was missing both his children so much. It was hitting deep down his heart.
He could literally feel his heart pinching in pain as the image of his daughter keeps striking his mind.

"Areum... Appa misses you too baby.." he sobs as he hugs himself, burying his face in between his palms, "what do I do.. I want to see you... hug you.. kiss you baby"
He hiccups as he keeps sobbing.

Jungkook's eyes glimmer as he recalls how he used to carry his art paraphernalia. He's been a very good artist and have had created a lot of paintings since childhood..

He quickly jolts up from the bed of his old apartment and stumbles over his desk.
The first thing he picks is a pencil.

He keeps sniffling as he looks around for a piece of blank paper. He trudges through the shelves, messing them up in haste when he finally finds one.

It must have been an hour or more.. he hadn't really noticed as he was so engrossed at what he was doing.

Jungkook was able to finally finish the masterpiece his eyes were craving to see. Thanks to his great artistic skills, the portraits had turned out to be pretty fine..

His heart melts again as he looks at areumie and a cute smiley he had drawn besides her.. the smiley representing yeorum.. his unborn baby girl.. which probably he could only dream of meeting now..

He sniffles, "Appa misses both of you so much babies.. appa misses you a lot." He chokes as he keeps crying while gently caressing the portrait, his fingers positioned at areum's pony tails he had seen in the dream.

" He chokes as he keeps crying while gently caressing the portrait, his fingers positioned at areum's pony tails he had seen in the dream

~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🌹😘😘🐾