"Mr. Vincento." We hear a voice behind us and see that it's the interviewer, Ms. Brown. "It's nice to finally meet you." She says extending her hand.

"Nice to meet you too." He greets her shaking her extended hand.

"We would take a few pictures of you as mentioned before and continue with the interview next."

"I have been informed of it."

"Please." She leads him to the X where I stood before for the photos.

They start taking photos of him while I and William just stand there and wait. They are taking pictures of him in many poses. I just stand three gawking at him the whole time. How can someone be so sexy? The name I gave him suits him perfectly though. The Handsome Man. Oh Gosh! When will I stop swooning over him?! I want to hit myself in the head. Snap out of it!

His eyes catches mine and I quickly look away. This is the second time I got caught today. I need to distract myself. I turn to William beside me.

"So, you saw the interview questions?"

"Yes, I did. All's good. How is your training going?"

"Not as bad as I thought it would be. I thought I would screw up."

"Naah. You are good. How is working with Mr. Vincento though?"

"It's actually pretty good."

"He is a good boss and he is good at what he does." I nod my head agreeing as he speaks. We both turn to look at Mr. Vincento. "No matter how good he is, he needs to rest too and he seems to forget sometimes. I think he is very alone sometimes." William says and I look at him.

Then I think it through. He is right! Both his parents have passed away and he doesn't have anyone at home. Maybe that's why he over works himself. I stare at him. I don't know how lonliness feels, but I don't want him to feel that.

Soon after Willaim and I start chatting and he cracks jokes so bad that I can't stop laughing loudly. Oh God, he is so funny!

"Oh William, stop it! I can't... I can't laugh anymore." I say in between the laughs. Suddenly I feel everyone's eyes on us and that's when we realize that we were too loud. "Sorry." I apologize to the crew.

"Mr. Vincento, we are done with photos. Let's start the interview soon. Take a five minute break." The director says and that's when I look at Mr. Vincento. Oh my God! Why is he so serious? If looks can kill, there would be a tombstone of William right here.

He comes to us and I just want to run without looking back. He looks at both of us. "Come, I need to speak with you." He says to William and I just keep looking down at my shoes like they are more interesting. They both walk away and I release a huge sigh. Dodged a bullet there. Wonder what will happen to William.

Soon it's time for the interview and both Mr. Vincento and William arrive. Mr. Vincento's outfit has now been changed. He Godly in all of them. William is looking at anywhere but me. I frown. I look back at Mr. Vincento and he is staring right at me as they both walk towards me.

"Is everything ready?" He asks me once they reach me.

"Yes, they arranged the seating for the interview." I point to my back where the interview setting is.

"Good." He says still staring at me. I can't help but stare back. I don't want to look away. He looks so perfect.

"Martin. It's time for the interview." The cheery voice of the woman interviewer comes from behind me. I frown. Does she have to be so flirty? He is still looking at me.