Chapter 15.

Michelle's P.O.V

Me and August woke up early this morning to catch our flight to New Orleans, couple hours later we were there I was so nervous and scared.

The last time me and August were both in New Orleans together we both almost died.

They say hood love is forbidden love, but I don't care.

We been in New Orleans for a few hours now.

August was getting ready for his show and I texted the girls to meet up at Trin's house.

I slipped on something to wear, did my hair, kissed August and left.

Once I got to Trinity's house everyone was already there and they seemed so happy to see me.

Trin screamed "Omg girl I missed you so much! " she said hugging me.

Payton scolded "Don't get too happy she only down here for August. "

"Be happy she's even here damn yall rude, hey Pooh. " Taylor said.

"I missed you guys. " I said to them.

Trinity went on "Oh my god bae you were so sexy on TV. "

"Girl I was watching it at my boyfriends house like I KNOW HER that's my bitch! " Payton said laughing and causing everyone else to laugh.

"So I'm guessing you and August good now? " Trinity asked.

"We have a few problems every now and then but yea we good, how's you and Marquez? "

"He left her for some dingy hoe. " Taylor explained.

"Dingy ass hell. " Payton added.

"Damn I knew his ass was no good ever since he tried to hit me with that ball. " I said making a joke.

"Anyways girl if I were you I'd watch out for August tonight. " Trinity said giving me a warning.

"Why? " I questioned.

"Trap looking for him. "

"My brother? Why? What the fuck? " I asked confused.

"Why?" Payton laughed. "Girl every gang down here looking for August ass, even his own. "

"Girl what? but your brother says that August is the one killed your pops and EJ. " Trinity said.

I grabbed my stuff heading towards the door, they know how much of a depressing topic that is and now they're saying August is the cause of it.

How desperate could they be?

"Look girl we just warning you, filling you in. " Trinity said.

"She bitching over bullshit. " Taylor added.

Everybodies eyes were on Taylor, I cant believe she just called the death of my pops and brother bullshit.

I ran across the room grabbing a chunk of her weave and dragged her across the floor by it while Trinity pulled me off of her.

Before I was completely done with her I kicked her in the mouth.

"You stupid bitch I don't even know why I came to visit you hoes. Once in the hood forever in the hood ass bitches! " I screamed.

"I didn't do or say shit to you out of line! that's why yo nigga gon be laid out dead on the fuckin stage tonight, let's see who gon be broke and in the hood then bitch! " Screamed Payton.

"Keep talking ima bout to lay yo ass out dead right now. "

I darted my way through trinity who was standing right in front of me and made my way to Payton.

She punched me dead in my face.

I popped her in the mouth and yanked her by her weave while shooting blows to her in the face repeatedly.

Trinity grabbed my hair and pulled me to the floor.

"Calm down! Everybody oh my gosh we're like sisters. " Trinity yelled.

I walked towards the door as I was halfway out I turned around.

"And by the way if anything happens to August, if I don't lose my mind. I won't be broke nor will I be in the hood. I got my own. See you at my boyfriends show. "

With that being said I left Trin's place and went to try and find my brother Trap.

I went to our old house and there he was, sitting on the porch smoking a blunt.

I got out the car and his eyes lit up when he saw me he seemed so surprised. I ran up to my big brother and hugged him. He lifted me up and squeezed me so tightly.

"Lil sis on TV now? I see you babygirl. "

"Yes, you know it. " I smiled.

"Saw you on TV with that pussy ass nigga. " He smirked.

I sighed coming right on out with it. "Are you trying to hurt him tonight? "

"Who told you that? " he questioned.

"It doesn't matter, look my point is August is my everything despite the family drama in the past I love him. If he died tonight I would lose my mind. "

"Pooh he killed EJ and pops I saw him! He was gonna kill me but he ran out of bullets. " He looked me in my eyes "You gotta believe me."

"If he ran out of bullets then how did he kill Tae? Explain that. "

"I don't know, but I do know what I saw. "

"Trap he killed Tae because Tae is the one who shot me while I was on east side that day, he killed his own peoole for me. "

"Well he killed our people too. "

I broke down crying, I didn't want to believe that the love of my life was the reason I no longer have my dad in my life or my oldest brother.

I also couldn't believe that he could possibly die tonight because of my own brother, fuck my life.