Chapter 12.

Michelle's P.O.V

Shad claiming that I'm cheating on him with August? I honestly dont know what could've put that in his head.

"What the hell? I can promise you Im not cheating on you at all. " I snapped.

"Explain this picture then." He said holding out his phone.

I laughed at the picture causing Shad to frown.

On his phone was a picture of me and August kissing, It was so old I remember that day like it was yesterday.

"You think this shit is funny? Michelle what I did to you to make you wanna embarrass me like that? "

"Thats old, me and August used to date. "

"You swear girl? "

"Boy I swear. "

His frown lifted. "Come here then. " he said.

I walked closer to him he pulled me even closer hugging and kissing me.

Honestly, you can call me whatever the hell you want and I won't give a damn but dont ever call me a cheater.

August's P.O.V

We just hit the ground in Cali and I must say its beautiful, I looked over at Shania and shook my head.

I did not wanna be with this girl, I want Pooh back and I hate myself for letting her go like that.

Later that day I did my performance and from the looks of the crowd I think I did pretty good.

I even met Chris Brown, he was a cool ass dude after the show we hung out.

Him and his girl Karrueche and me and Shania.

"So whats ya girl's name? " Chris asked referring to Shania who had got hype as hell all of a sudden.

"My name is Shania." She said showing all whites. I glared at her causing Chris to laugh.

"Can you follow me on instagram ? @imsohollywood. "

Chris agreed.

"Aye go get me something to drink. "

"You got legs. " she said giving me attitude.

This girl was forever trying me, I gave her a look and she got her ass up and went to get me something to drink.

Dont get me wrong Shania is beautiful but I didnt like her personality, her presence was just annoying to me.

"Aye she cool with Bow Wow girl?

"I dont know? Who is his girl? " I said.

He held up his phone showing me an old picture of Shania and Pooh.

I was shocked. Pooh's new guy was Bow Wow. Damn.

"Pooh? " I questioned.

"Michelle. "

"Oh yeah yeah damn I forgot. "

I couldnt think straight for the rest of the night that whole moment was really bothering me.

Later that night when I went back to the hotel it hit me that I was going on 106 in 2 days.

All I know is that Pooh shouldn't be brought up in topic or thats gonna be a problem for me.

I couldnt get her out of my head. Shania was trying to fuck and you know Im always down for that, but not tonight.

Ian never had this feeling before, Im in love with that girl and it hurts to know that she doesnt feel the same way.

Ima fight for what I love though, believe that.

Michelle's P.O.V

I told Shad about me wanting to go to the show today and he finally agreed to let me go with him.

Around 5 we jumped in the shower, Im not gonna say what happened though because what happens in the shower stays in the shower.

Besides, a lady never tells I decided to dress in street wear/casual . I did my hair and makeup.

By the time I was done it was time to go .We got in the car and left, about 30 minutes later we were there.

Shad came to my side of the car and opened the door for me, he held my hand and walked with me in the building.

The first person I saw when we got in the building was Shania and of course August.

I'm guessing Shad saw him too because he looked at me a type of way and pulled me closer to him.

When it was time for the show to start Shad took me backstage and then he left to start the show.

5 minutes later I saw August and Shania walking towards me.

"Sup Michelle. " August said looking me up and down.

"Hi. " I said dryly minding my own business.

"So your not gonna speak to me? " Shania said rolling her eyes.

I smiled "Hi hoe. "

"How ? Girl you just feeling a little salty because I took your man. "

I giggled "Baby girl you didn't take shit from me. "

August interupted. "Shania go sit down lemme holla at Michelle for a minute. "

"Run along. " I said laughing.

She started me down before walking over to talk with someone else.

"So that's your new man?A tv host ? A retired rapper? " August chuckled being petty.

So that's your new girl? A unemployed hoe? My old bestfriend? August you sound like your hating on the low, bye bye now. " I guess he forget that I could get petty right back with him.

"I'm not hating, I'm not mad about your lil downgrade of a man. "

"You sure about that? " I looked him up and down before turning the other direction.

I felt his arm pulling mine right back to him but closer.

"Truth is I miss you girl, I need you. "

"Too bad we're both taken, we cant do this August you gotta let me go. "

"I'm not taken man forget her I was just mad at yo ass for just replacing me like that. " he said. "Girl I love you and I'm so sorry if I ever hurt you I really am. I miss the old Michelle, Pooh, my lil rider, my whole world. "

"Pooh, the old Michelle got tired of waiting on you to step up. "

"No more waiting, I just want you. "

"August. " I said.

He sighed before speaking "Do you love me? "

I hesitated to answer that question because I really do like Shad. Theres just a big difference between love and like. "Yes I love you , I just gave up. "

"Why are you giving up on us? "

I looked down taking a few steps back. " I don't know, I really dont. "

August stepped closer, leaning in closer to me and lifted my chin up.

Next thing I knew his lips were touching mine, and we were locked in too deep to stop now.

I haven't had this feeling in a while. I'm in love with August Alsina. But the thing is I just don't know what I wanna do anymore.

"Damn. " There was Bow.