Chapter 7.

Michelle's P.O.V

I cant believe he's really gon, that kilt my whole vacation vibe. But I dont want my pity ruin it for the others. We made a decision on going in four weeks.

It makes time for me to get everything done with, my brother's funeral mainly.

Everyhing's just so hard for my family right now, we have no mother, no dad , and now we're missing a brother. I have younger brother's, and I know they need me more then ever now. I want to let them know that Im here for them. 

I walked up to their room, knocking before walking in, when they noticed I was there, they gave me their attention.

"How you guys feelin? " I watched as Jay took a moment to himself to hold his self together. "Cool. " he finally said, lowly.

"You okay lil bro? " I got concerned once I examined the blankness wiped across their faces.

"We good. "

I sighed, before sitting on the Jay's bed motioning for them both to sit next to me.

"Look I know yall aren't good,Come on now yall gotta open up to me. Im here for yall. Know that. "

"Yo why EJ had to leave us too? Its bad enough that I barely remember what my ma was like, then pops died now EJ? "

I pulled him into me, holding him in my arms. I felt bad for them being exposed to so much pain at such a young age.

"I dont know what to say. "

After saying that he got up and walked out of the room. I dont want them living this lifestyle to the point were they're getting used to people dying in their life.

I plan on getting us all out of here, I just dont know how the hell ima do it. I dont want them living the life I had to grow up living watching people die, getting shot.

I've even watched Pops kill people before, sadly. I just never wanted to lead myself to believe it so I deny it all every chance I get. Im not even in a gang and yet I feel like I've been in one my whole life.

4 weeks later,

Its time to go to New York! Im still not feeling to good up to the vacation mood, but I realized that's just nothing Im gonna get over.

Oh and, I decided to take Jay and Marco with me to New York. These little guys have been through alot and they deserve a vacation just as much as I do.

"Yall packed? Im leaving in 5 minutes."

"Im ready! " Marco said while zipping up his suitcase. "Man, I cant find my phone charger. " Jay complained.

"I'll buy you one on the way, come on guys lets go. "

We all went to the car, putting our things in the trunk, before heading to meet the girls at the airport.

When we pulled up everyone was there, waiting on us Trin was there with her little brother, Tyler who was 17. Taylor was there cracking up on Shania, Payton was there with her 13 year old sister, Jayla. They brought their siblings so that mine wouldn't be so alone.

We boarded the plane taking out seats, in for this long ass ride ahead of us.

8 hours later,

"We here bitches! Wake up!" Trin yelled shaking my shoulder.

"New York! Its so freaking beautiful " We were all looking out the window of the plane as it landed in awe.

"Take a selfie hoe." Taylor teased nudging Shania.

"Hell, Ima take one too we're in new york bitches! " I gave Payton the amen, while snapping pictures.