Chapter 4.

August P.O.V

As soon as I dropped Pooh off, I drove back to eastside parking at Tae's house. I got out of the car barging into his crib explaining everything I had just found out. I knew that if I wanted things to go down exactly as I planned, I would need his help.

He called over all the boys letting them know about whats going down tonight.

I paced the floor feeling my nerves take over my body, hoping for satisfaction after the night was over with.

We had got everything set out for tonight, making sure everyone was loaded and knew what was happening. Nobody but our gang knew what was going down tonight, ole nigga definitely wont see it coming.

I let everyone know that I was going to ky place before walking out the door, going home.

I opened up my door plopping down on my couch, rolling a blunt I needed to smoke some weed to calm my nerves a bit.

I relaxed myself into a deep thought. Hundreds of questions flowing through my mind at once. What if was to die tonight? What if I never get the chance to see my girl again?

"Shit man. " I mumbled to myself under my breath.

I got up off the couch, walking to the box I had made up for her earlier when she was in the hospital, I added a little something to it before sending it to be dropped off.

After that was done with, I layed back dozing off into a deep sleep.

*****

Michelle P.O.V

I threw myself back onto my bed satisfied with the damage I caused destroying my room, when I got back home I was just angry with the world.

I couldnt bare to sit around with thoughts that someone would definetly be dying tonight. So, I guess I did the childish thing and destroyed my room to release all of my built up anger.

Just as I was in a deep thought, I jumped when my door opened, feeling relieved once my younger brother Marco walked inside.

I was happy to see it was him, instead of anybody else being that I did leave the hospital earlier, knowing I wasnt supposed to, I just didn't wanna hear the questions now.

Once Marco walked into the room I examined his shocking face as he looked around my room before handing me some packaged box. "Uhm, somebody dropped this off for you. " I took the box from his hands dismissing him out of my room,  closing the door behind him.

After I shut the door, I sat on my bed ripping open the box to see a picture frame collage of some pictures of me and August. A small smile formed on my face as I placed the frame to the side looking into the box again. 

I looked to the bottom of the box to see a small mp3 player and note that read "Just press play -Aug"   I did exactly as the note said and pressed play, listening to the song play.

" I don't always do what I should
But I do what I gotta do
You've been at the bottom,
You see the hunger inside of you
Don't say what you won't do
Cus it can all change
When the going gets tough it'll drive you insane
See I done dodged a couple shots
Served a couple blocks
Hit a couple corners tryna shake a couple cops
I broke a couple rules
Didn't graduate from school
Cus I was busy hustling man,
I thought that shit was cool

See I gotta keep it real with you baby
Cus the shit I used to do is what made me
And I'm hopin I ain't gotta go back to the trap
Cus we really know that we don't want that

But if I don't make it home tonight
Tell my mama that I love her
Leave some flowers for my brother
Girl I love ya
But if I don't make it home tonight
Take some money to my sister
I don't ever want her chasin after niggas
Cus where I'm from
Niggas outchea dyin every day
And they ain't no bad, ain't they just tryna make a way
And I ain't no different
So if I get missin
These are my last wishes I hope you get them right
Girl if I don't make it home tonight