Chaper 2: Black Fog

FYI, Susie is the girl with the pink hair in the picture in the first chapter. But, don't worry, you'll be getting a better picture of her soon.

(Y/n) Pov.

After the little "interaction" between me and Susie's friends, I do as I said and stand by the front door, greeting guests as they go into the party. While I was standing at the door, a number of guests stopped by to say hello and ask for a picture or autograph, however, there was only one that stayed at the entrance to have a conversation with me.

 While I was standing at the door, a number of guests stopped by to say hello and ask for a picture or autograph, however, there was only one that stayed at the entrance to have a conversation with me

"So, how have you been man?" Jeff Johansen asks me, catching me off guard. I quickly regain my composure to answer his question, "Oh, I've been pretty good. Especially now that I'm back home." I say taking a sip out of the cheap plastic cup in my hand. He nods as he looks around, now noticing that everyone else was partying off there asses while I was mostly sitting off to the side, "You sure? Because it seems like the black sheep at your own party." He says with a laugh. I chuckle as I realize that he was right. At the moment I was practically avoiding everyone and yet I still stand here, waiting for a girl I only know as the girl who showed me her tits. I wonder why I feel so compelled to sit here and wait?

As I pull myself out of my thoughts, I notice that Jeff has gone inside to most likely let out his inner party animal leaving me to wait alone. Luckily, it seems like I don't need to wait long as I spot Susie wandering through the crowd of people. As I go to call her, I see a guy step in her way, startling her as he doesn't let her pass. I sigh as I start walking towards the two, expecting things to go south when she doesn't accept his advances. It doesn't take long to get close enough to hear what he was saying, and when I did, it was obvious this dude wouldn't leave her alone unless I stepped in. So, that's exactly what I did.

"Alright buddy, I don't think she wants to go anywhere with you so just move along." I say calmly, setting a hand on his shoulder. He turns around looking like he's ready to kill someone but before he could spit anything out, he freezes as he seems to realize just who I am, "S-sorry, I d-didn't know she was with you..." he says quietly, scurrying off to someplace else. When I look back to Susie, she blushes and looks downwards while holding her arms in front of her chest, "Thank you, he was being a creep." She said looking back at me. I nod with a small smile and motion for her to follow me, "C'mon, let's go get some drinks." I said, walking through the large door and to the kitchen.

When walking through the house, there were a number of speakers blasting music requested by people at the party, most of them being my songs. As we walk through the crowded halls, Susie stumbles, and grabs my arm to steady herself. I look down at her and smile as she kept close to me as to not lose me with all the people around, blushing as she did so, "Sorry for this, there's just so many people..." She says, looking around at the many people surrounding us with a faint blush. I smile back and guide her to the kitchen where an assortment of drinks, consisting of soft drinks and just a little bit of alcohol, can be found on the table.