"Shit baby I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfy I just was-" the man's rambling was cut off by a kiss and Louis looked him dead in his emerald orbs before dropping to his knees. "Can I alpha?" the omega wanted to please his possessive boyfriend more than he could ever put into words. "Only if you want" the boy nodded unbuckling the alpha's belt and then pulling his big throbbing cock out of the briefs he was wearing. "You are all so big Marcy I don't know if I can fit it all in my mouth" he stated with a bewildered expression. "That's fine kitten, just tell me if I'm being too rough".

Marcel let Louis start of slow, like testing the grounds. The omega had never given a blow job consensually so this was a new experience. He licked from the base to the head stopping at the slit to give it a lick. The pre-cum was salty and Louis loved the groans his alpha produced when he sucked on the head of the cock. In a swift movement in the boy tried to take the whole length in his mouth at once, but gagged when it hit the back of his throat. Marcel's hands slowly made their way to Louis' hair holding him in place and taking the lead, he was dominant after all. He started off slow but as he felt his knot grow he started going faster, fucking into Louis' throat. He pulled out when he felt his release approaching "Gonna cum baby" the omega started jerking him off before attaching his mouth to catch all the cum and swallow it. "Oh Louis what you do to me" he said kissing the top of the boy's head.

The packing that was supposed to take a few minutes ended up taking two hours. Later Marcel and Louis walk down looking pleased with a big suitcase full of clothes. "Took you long enough" said Edward sarcastically but Marcel only passed in the suitcase and turned back to look at Louis. "Okay kids drive home safe and Louis honey don't forget your momma" said the sweet woman leading them out the door "Never momma" he kissed his mum's head and went to the car. Before they could drive off they heard the woman saying "Oh and don't use protection I want me some pretty grandchildren".

The thought of Louis being pregnant made the omega laugh but it drove the alphas crazy. They could imagine seeing their mate waddling around very very pregnant with their pups.

The car ride was comfortably quiet until the omega broke the silence "I gave Marcy head" bad caused Edward to slam the brakes. "What? How come I am the only one getting no action huh? This is so unfair" he scoffed feeling left out. "Hazzy could you please drive so your pouty brother sits next to me?" pleaded the omega so Harry got up from his place next to the boy and switched seats with his brother.

When the jealous alpha sat in the back Louis straddled his lap facing him. "What does Eddy want hand or head?" Louis wanted to make sure all of his alphas felt equally loved. "None" the boy felt his heart break a little. 'Good job Louis now he hates you, great omega' he thought. "I want to do something none of them have done to you" whispered the alpha hotly into his future mate's ear. He then stuck his hand down the back of Louis' shorts and through the panties his fingers lingering over the boy's hole. "Is this okay?" Edward didn't want to trigger him again. "Yes, I love you" he answered relieved they were in good terms.

The omega's arousal caused him to produce slick which Edward used as lube when he slowly entered the heat with his index finger. Louis felt so tight that it took a minute before the alpha could insert another finger. At first the blue eyed cringed at the uncomfortable stretch but soon enough he was moaning and sinking down in efforts to get more of the fingers into himself. He was bouncing on Edwards three fingers and throwing his head back in pleasure. "More Eddy please I need you" whined the omega. "Not yet baby, not in the car".

He kept moaning uncontrollably which caused all three alphas' pants to grow uncomfortable real quick. When they were minutes away from the Styles residence Louis felt Edward touch something inside of him that drove him over the edge, as he was cuming untouched he yelled "Alpha-a!". All the alphas growled in pleasure waiting to pound their very pretty omega. "God kitten I love that you call us that" smirked Marcel from the front seat. "Wholly shit brothers, he came from me fingering him. Only fingering him" said Edward as they came to a stop.

Not a minute passed before Marcel was prying Louis away from his brother and attacking his neck with love bites. "Mine" he said. Oh how possessive the sweet alpha was. "Alphas take me upstairs, I want you" that was all they needed to rush into the house.

Marcel carefully laid Louis on the bed and like he had already been opened he was ready. The alphas were having a silent conversation as if deciding who would get to go first "Eddy please I need you" that settles it Edward goes first. He eased in trying his best not to hurt the omega "Kitten you are so tight" he groaned bottoming out. After a few seconds of Louis getting used to the size he said "You can move" at first the strokes were slow and shallow. Than Edward started pounding into Louis always hitting the prostate, that had the omega screaming and moaning "Y-you're so-o big a-alpha!" he moaned out. "Gonna c-cum" for the second time that night. "Me too baby fuck you're tight" and with a good hard push to Louis special spot he was coming all over his and Edwards chest. The clench of the omega's tight hole drove the curly haired man to the edge as he knotted in side of the boy.

Edward fell asleep on top of Louis as the omega struggled to catch his breath. The knot would take about an hour to come down so the were attached until then. "Hazzy, Marcy? I'm sorry I can't do this with you today but this doofus knotted me" apologized the feathery haired boy looking genuinely disappointed, he wanted to please all his alphas. "That's fine baby you must be so tired" said Harry stroking Louis' sweaty fringe. "I know what would make you feel a little better" smiled Lou hoping they like his idea. "What's that bubs?" asked Marcel taking off his glasses to go to bed "Mark me up" giggled cheekily the omega. He fell asleep to two of his favourite people in the world sucking bruises all over his dainty body.

__________________________________
(1910 words)

At last some action. They will be mating in the next few chapters :3 comment any suggestions. Maybe for a character Q&A?

Stay safe lovelies