[ R O C K E T ]

Jali decided that she would stay at S

Jali decided that she would stay at S.H.I.E.L.D during this time of chaos. After a lot of thinking and subtle convincing from Natasha, she believed that she would be safer here than anywhere else. The past two days have been so tiring for her; from having a shootout at her apartment to apparently floating in the air in a white forcefield. Her life had taken a serious 180° spin in less than a week. But she understood that this organization just wanted to keep her from harm's way and make sure her powers aren't used for destructive weapons to kill even more people---on top of that, she didn't want to be in the hands of Strucker's minions again.

To make her feel more at home they had given her a bigger room to stay in and it was pretty nice. It smelt like warm cinnamon, had white and black marble floor, a white fuzzy rug from underneath her queen-sized bed with fluffy lilac comforters, a connected bathroom---that was the same size as her actual bedroom back in her apartment---, the walls on the left of her bed was glass and it that gave her a beautiful view of the upstate scenery. The technology here was absolutely astounding. Also along with the people who worked here---they were professional but actually nice---made her feel welcomed and that really made her feel a lot less anxious about staying here.

Natasha also promised that after this problem was over and solved that Jali had the choice of getting her apartment completely repaired or she would get another one all on S.H.I.E.L.D. And that was a pretty nice deal.

"Thank you, Natasha, really," Jali grew a bit comfortable with Natasha over the past few days just slightly. Turns out that she was in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D since the former director, Nick Fury, had vanished. But she was doing a good job running this organization.

"No, thank you for giving us a chance," Natasha smiled softly. She liked Jali and had no problem with her staying here. They had just got done eating dinner just a few minutes ago and it felt nice to feel almost normal again. It's just that Natasha was going to be patient with Jali getting out of her shell. She saw right through her and there were so many emotions in that woman's eyes Natasha could pick it out one by one. But she chose not to; if Jali wanted to be more open then Nat will be there when that happens. "If there is anything you need just let me know."

Jali fumbled with her fingers, stopping Nat before she left her room, "Um actually--,"

"Yes?" Natasha turned around, her eyebrow rose up.

"Do you think you..you guys can help me control myself?" Jali asks gently looking down at her hands. She never really reached her full potential and she always wondered what else she could do. Stucker and his people were the only ones who took advantage of her powers more than her.

"Like your powers?" Natasha inquired, facing her again with her arms crossing.

"Yes," Jali nods. "There is only so much I know how to do...I haven't tried doing anything else because I was--,"