damn i revealed

dedicatedArielleBryant3for encouraging me, thank you friend❤😙

I decided to try again, the problem is that I have no ideas and anyone who can help me with ideas or opinions I am accepting🔥❤💔

________________________

Whitney:

Michael and Jermine stayed with me until the afternoon here in Paris, when the night came Jermine offered to have dinner here at home and help me with dinner, I didn’t want this to happen, it would only advance the inevitable, Michael’s presence still disturbs me a lot,  but even so i agreed with jermine i couldn't mistreat anyone, just ask for a few minutes to take a hot bath and i sent jermine to fetch a wine at the restaurant next to the famous "Royal SAINT-EMILION, -cherry. Like Merlot, it has notes of  strawberry, raspberry, "are some of the best wines in Paris.
I left Michelle with Michael, who until then said nothing after I canceled the video call with Kevin, he was very strange and it bothered me a lot, my heart still insisted on saying that maybe I can still have feelings for him, plus my reason  he still screamed inside me, warning me of all the pain he caused me.
As soon as I finished showering, wearing a basic flowered dress, and going down to the living room only to find Michael playing with Michelle, it was a very beautiful thing to see, maybe he doesn't understand this connection he had with her,
he didn't even know he was my daughter's father.
Jermanie still hasn't come back yet, he certainly stayed there chatting with Mr. Kristofe, that mustachioed old man has a knack for keeping people entertained!  That when you realize the time has passed.
I started preparing things to cook, from the time I am here in Paris, learning to cook typical local foods, of course.  sometimes Kevin helped me, i heard the door being opened and jermine entering right afterwards with the wine in hand "Whitney?"  He shouted from the room "oui, I'm here jermine" I told him.
"oh you're already fluent, girl" he joked "that old man from the restaurant, and really cool, you believe he said that you and Kevin, don't look like a real couple."  He put on his apron.
I looked at him, that old gossip.
"is it because he said that?"  I asked, but he shrugged.
"he said that you look more like brothers than boyfriends. That's all"
"ok !! I love my husband, and I don’t have to satisfy my life" I shrugged, not caring, he raised his hand in redemption.
"Calm down girl, I didn't say that I don't need to be nervous ... so what are we going to cook?"
"Coq au vin, this dish looks great with the wine you brought" I said
"wow !! what dish is that?"  Asked curious
"A recipe that has been around for centuries. It is said that it was created for the Roman emperor, Julius Caesar, when he conquered the region of Gaul. The original recipe was prepared with roosters at an advanced age and wine to tenderize the meat.  day, it can be made with chicken or free-range chicken, it is cooked with bacon, cebora, garlic, red wine, mushrooms, parsley, among other ingredients. "
"wow how wonderful, it must be delicious" I agreed.
"Can I ask you a question? Because Michael is so cold and distant" I asked, as he cut the vegetables.
" I thought you knew?... "
"did you even know what?"
"that Lisa broke up with him, and ... his son my nephew died! Three years ago, Michael never recovered" he said and my heart ached "Michael then isolated himself from the world of the family and became a very baby,  nothing excited him so this trip he made to come see you is still a novelty for me "jermine said.
"he didn't tell me .... he didn't tell me anything" I said, the death of Michael's son was still a painful news for me, I left just for him to stay with the family and in the end, this tragedy happens.
"tell how Whitney? .. you disappeared from the woman map, I don't even know how Michael found you. And why did you disappear out of nowhere, not communicating with anyone?"  He asked looking into my eyes, and now I didn't know what to say, I was going to say I got pregnant with your brother who was my best friend, and cheats on one of my friends with her ex-husband.  God shame.
"I ... I ..." I stopped.
"fuss" asks Michael entering the kitchen scaring me "can you get me a cloth, Whitney! Michelle drooled at me" he smiled weakly.
"of course come with me" I wiped my hands on the cloth "takes care of the jermine feathers" and leave the kitchen with Michael in my reach!
I went into the room, with Michael then I took the cloth from the drawer and handed it to him, and he cleaned himself up, I had no idea that Michael was suffering and wanting or didn't feel guilty about it.
"miss you" I said in a whisper, gaining attention from him "although I think we are better apart than together" I finished, and he approached me until he was face to face.
"I also feel your Whitney, you have no idea, how desperate I was to find you" he said with his eyes closed, seemed to control his emotions, until he got closer to the point where our noses touch.
"I know Michael ... I know everything" When he said this he moved away from me as if he were burned, and I miss his body heat.
"how do you know everything?"  He asked suspiciously, did I swallow dry.
"Lisa .... And ... from your son .. Michael I am sorry ... I am sorry" I crashed and couldn't speak.
"You don't have that right! You don't have the right to feel your leg when it's really your fault," he said angrily.  And accused me pointing the finger
"my fault? Because my fault Michael, it was a fatality of life and very selfish to accuse me" Michael managed to hurt me again putting a fault on my back that I had nothing to do "the fault and his yes, because when I needed it.  ... when I needed you, you left me and I disappeared with Costner and married this bastard and started a family, a family that I had planned with you "
I took a step back away from him in disbelief, he was accusing me of abandonment when that day he said he couldn't leave his wife because she was pregnant and I accepted his decision "I didn't abandon you ... never give up on us I was  completely in love with you, but Lisa got pregnant and you couldn't leave her alone and I understood that too ..... I suffered in silence "I didn't even realize that I was crying" alone I didn't know what to do with my situation until Kevin came,  and save me from myself! He took care of me when you left me "I turned my back on him, I had to hang around, this was a passing that I didn’t expect to relive" but I left you, you soon got pregnant with another one  Whitney, I don't doubt anything that betrayed me with Costner, when I was playing the fool in love.
I slapped him, the way he spoke, he referred to a slut!
"I NEVER LAYED WITH ANOTHER MAN BEYOND YOU, I WAS FAITHFUL UNTIL THE END ..... UNTIL WHEN YOU LEFT ME ALONE PREGNANT!"  when i finished screaming my pains it was when i realized what i had just done, god i told about my daughter unintentionally.

_____________________________
❤😍😂