You persected me?

"Between your beautiful eyes and your huge heart, but there was a dark spot, the one you called love and I called obsession. And this is where it got worse."
Unreviewed chapter.
GOOD READING.

Michael pov

I walked into the bar with Lisa taking a huge scare what whitney was doing there.  She was talking to Mariah and Kevin, looking excited, and I was glad she was fine, but I was strangely annoyed that she was already over me, it made me think she didn't love me, and never loved me the way she was.  loved it.  I know I'm selfish for being mad at her for living life even after she hurt her heart.
Whitney looked at me and her smile faded, she looked away very uncomfortable, well that's how I was also uncomfortable being around her and not being able to kiss, not being able to hug with the woman I love.  Jermaine approached smiling
"Wow, how far, I thought I wasn't coming," he hugged me, almost crushing me.
"So you called me here to kill me strangled?"  - I complained about letting go of him
"You're always a sweetheart Michael." He smiled using his usual sarcasm.  And turned to Lisa who was watching the scene laughing - Lisa good that came, long time no see - he hugged her and the two went out talking leaving me alone, I was still staring at her.  Whitney wore a black dress a little too short, it was a little wide and it made me happy to hide her curves, she had her hair loose with some waves and thin strappy heels was so beautiful and sexy that it made me crazy  jealous.  I approached the table Where was she, Mariah and her boyfriend, and Kevin Costner's unnecessary.  I only thought until when I will be forced to live with this little guy.
- Good night people
"Good evening," they all answered in unison, until she didn't even look at me pretending I wasn't there.
"Until it came," Mariah said, she was so much like the jermaine she was afraid, even the way she always charged me was the same.
- I got traffic ... in fact because I have to give you some satisfaction.  - the whole table looked at me, yes I knew I had exaggerated, whitney who still did not look at me said still staring at the juice I was drinking
- saw what hurries him, forgot the education at home - she smiled cynically as we all looked.  I didn't even believe she would let everyone know that we are somehow "Brigades."  She got up from the table not before looking at me in a way that made me cold in my spine.

All I wanted to do was leave, I was disturbed to be in the same place as her, and I was almost freaking out about the fact that Lisa only talked about her pregnancy to everyone and that turned out to be the main topic of fraternization.  I'm very happy to be a dad, but I didn't want to talk about it to anyone, I didn't want to hurt Whitney even more about it.  Or maybe she wanted to, since she kept talking to that idiot, Kevin looked like a puppy behind her, pulling her chair down to get her drink, being at her disposal all the time.  He really is an idiot, barely knows she loves me and it won't change, she may be angry now, for the things I've said but she still loves me and he has no chance with her.  Still, I couldn't contain my jealousy.

 I got up nervous as soon as I saw him hug Whitney as they danced, she smiled with her head resting on his chest, it made me boil with rage

I got up nervous as soon as I saw him hug Whitney as they danced, she smiled with her head resting on his chest, it made me boil with rage.  But the next scene didn't just make me boil, it made me explode completely, Whitney lifted his face and kissed him.  I felt the hatred blind me along with the jealous .. damn ... I snorted full of anger unable to hold myself started to go to them, Nippy saw me approach and ran away always, she turned her back walking calmly for sure  afraid that I would scandal, maybe I could not hold back.
I reached her shortly after she walked out the door
"Let me go, Michael." She pulled her arms from my hands, but I held her with friendly force.
"We don't have to talk," I said as I dragged her into the alley beside the bar.  I pushed her into the wall holding her in my arms, but I was thinking I was even afraid of myself, maybe I would kill her with my own hands.