Michelle

💕💕💕💕💕💕

This could only be one of those horrible nightmares that you never want to sleep in your life again

This could only be one of those horrible nightmares that you never want to sleep in your life again.  He was looking at Michael and his indecipherable grudge face and the jermaine who looked at me like I was a winning lottery ticket (until I understand his happiness, I know he misses me too).  When all I wanted to do was disappear if I fainted, I get rid of it, especially with Michael here where I raise our daughter ... I mean my daughter, only mine !!!

- Whitney !!! - jermaine took me off the floor hugging me, he and I were always very friends I missed talking to this grumpy giant.  Jermaine had a peculiar personality and was always in a bad mood, complaining and in a bad mood all the time, but always in a comical way, laughing around him is the easiest thing in the world.  - how I missed you so much because you ran away from us

"I didn't run away, I just decided to change, I missed you too." I hugged him, quivering with the latent feeling that he was going to pass out, maybe he would have a heart attack.  I parted looking at Michael who seemed to have a frown on his face but was pleased to see me frightened by his presence.  - hello Michael how are you?  I tried to look happy for his presence just so the jermaine didn't notice anything.

- very short !!!  sorry to come by surprise, it was jermaine's idea - said the good actor is he pretended that nothing had changed between us.

"Fagot and your father," Jermaine stared at him, pretending to be angry, and all I wanted was to find a way to get them out of here.  Jermaine looked around looking at my living room already entering, heading towards the couch - Whitney your house is very beautiful - he just sat looking at me - where is Kevin?  I miss him

"He's traveling, went to shoot a movie in Los Angeles," I said in the automatic, not knowing what to do yet, had a mix of feelings that completely blocked me.

"You and Kevin who would have thought it would end up dating." He smiled and looked at the picture frame where he had a picture of Michelle just two days old. "And with kids, is she beautiful?"  .

"Michelle," I said, shaking more than a green stick as I saw Michael sitting in an angry-looking armchair seeing Jermaine talking about my daughter, it hurt me but gave me hope that he really had no doubt about her fatherhood.

- Jermaine what a beautiful name, I would like to convince her ...

"She's sleeping," I said quickly, being even a little thick but I couldn't let Michael see her, he could find similarities between the two, that I couldn't allow.  - sorry jermaine is she is sleeping and if she wakes her up at night she will take a hard time - I smiled trying to look relaxed while Michael seemed to have fun with my nervousness.  "My mind, you would like to drink something, a coffee ... a juice or a water."

"I'd like a glass of whiskey if you have one," Michael said with a crooked smile.

- Michael whiskey?  'Cause I'm not surprised.' Jermaine rolled her eyes, giving me the impression that Michael's shots of whiskey were very frequent, it made me feel bad for him ... I guess.  Actually I did not wish him badly, Michael hurt me a lot, used me, humiliated me, destroyed me but however I do not wish him badly, I only wish away that he would leave me alone.  "I'd like some Nippy coffee and Michael too, wouldn't you?"  - He raised his eyebrows staring at him and Michael replied irritably