(Chapter 5)

Their is a Song to the side play it if you want→→

Chapter 5
→→

M.K.

**

"Please Mk I know you want to train them so they could go to the arena 2 but they aren't ready" Boss Agent Jj sternly said.

"They've been training for a week and they aren't in arena 2 yet" I angrily protested.

I regreted saying yes to helping train the boys from that band. All they ever did was play around with Agent Uldy. If they couldn't train then I won't be their trainer. I gave up and now I'm here arguing with agent jj. She says to give them time, while I say they need to speed things up.

"Patience" Agent jj calmly replied.

"If they don't move up the pace I will no longer train them" I refused to train them.

"Give them time" Agent jj ignored my last comment and dismissed me. As I walked towards the door I saw five shadows scurry away in different directions.

"It's not nice to eavesdrop!" I scowled.

"Oh hello MK" I watched cautiously as they came back walking like they just got there.

"Don't eavesdrop around here got it" I narrowed my eyes and watched them warily before sighing and announced we had practice at 6:00 in the morning.

"That's way to early" Malik cried out. I glared at him and shrugged.

"It's going to ruin my beauty sleep" I glanced over at Tomlinson who was rambling on about how he would look like if he didn't get his beauty sleep.

"I don't think guys need beauty sleep" I pointed out.

"Of course we do! We need to look more sexy than we do now" I rolled my eyes as he begin to explain more reasons.

"Whens dinner?" I heard a voice ask. I turned around to see Horan giving me a sheepish smile.

"In two hours" I replied as I held my watch towards me checking the time.

"What?! That's going to take forever" He cried out.

"Not really since you're going to be at the pool-" They cheered. I smirked and continued. "-training to swim in a faster pace and in different feet, in different ways" They groaned.

"Now go on and get your bathing trunks or suits" I ushered them out the door.

I felt a pain on my legs and decided I should let someone else train the boys for today.

I noticed Agent Uldy walk by me.

"Agent Uldy please train the boys Today I'm really tired. If you could it would just be for today" I asked quietly.

"Sure, are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah it's just that I'm tired right now" I sighed as I rubbed my arms.

"Okay take care" He walked towards the pool arena.

I sighed as I realized that I lost everyone I loved. Except for my other siblings.

I closed my eyes and walked over to the training area. I grabbed a blind fold and wrapped it around my head. I grabbed a gun that was next to the blind fold and switched the switch onto on. I breathed in and out before I felt movement around me. I turned around and shot hearing a satisfied blow.

*

"Mommy, daddy, Jel!" I cried out. I looked around scared as I noticed a fire rippling and roaring right in front of me making me burst out crying. I walked towards the house and screamed in pain as the fire touched my skin. I was 7 years old and I was lost.

I walked up the creaking burning stairs towards my parents room and where Jel was in his crib. I opened the door to be met with burning pain on my thigh making me cry louder. I looked over at my parents bed to see it was burned to ashes. I quickly walked over to my brothers crib to see him coughing rapidly. I picked him up quickly and screamed a bit as my hand touched burning metal.

I held tightly onto his clothes and walked down the stairs as fast as I can..I saw the ambulance and firefighters I walked over to them and handed them my brother. I could hear screaming people. Shouting my way. I was confused. I felt someone push me out of the way to see the house blow up.

*

I ripped The blind fold quickly off my face and shut the machine off. I screamed as loud as I could as I recalled the memory from ten years ago.

It was one say after my birthday and it was all my fault they died. I never looked around for my parents. They where found dead in the bathroom with Burns. I was stupid to not look around. I should've covers Jels nose so He didn't have to breathe in the smile. He died because of me. My parents died because of me.

I screamed loudly and smashed my fist onto the wall not caring about the pain that went through my fist around my hand. I kicked the wall harshly and pounched the wall once again with both hands.

I probably damaged my hands but I screamed and screamed. It was all my fault. I felt the blood drip from my left hand. And I knew their was going to be a bruise on my right and left hand.

I walked outside towards the grave yard where Hannah (My best friend and partner), Aaron my Fiance, My brother.

I smiled a bit as I saw the flowers I planted had grown a bit. I started to sing "The Hanging Tree" making me smile sadly and cry silently as I sang softly.

Are you,  are you
Coming to the tree
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three
Strange things have happened here
No strange would it seen
if we met at midnight
At the hanging tree-

I started to cry more. I remembered when me and Aaron used to meet up at midnight right next to our old oak tree by the lake. I smiled a bit but cried more as I realized I never got to say goodbye..I didn't hear no one come up behind me until I heart a voice.

"Shh it's alright" I felt someone rub my back smoothly and soothing.

I looked you to see one of turned guys from that band.

Malik.

→→→

Hey guys late chapter. But at least I updated. I hoped you guys like it!!

Vote, Vote Vote, Comment, Comment, Comment, and Follow If You Wish!!

Updated- 12/8/14