∞Chapter 4∞

~>~>~>Pic to the side HAPPY HALLOWEEN

••••

∞Chapter 4∞ |Training ground|

•••

MK's P.O.V.

**

I walked into the room to be met with 5 unknown faces.

"Here they are Agent Jj" I came in and handed Agent Jj the files while looking at the 5 boys in front of me cautiously.

"Your that girl from the news from five month's ago" A boy with a British accent, brown hair, blue eyes, and was wearing vans, with his hair brushed to the side.

"Calm down gentlemen" Agent Jj gave them all a stern looks.

"Okay now what" Black hair and Brown eyes, gave brown hair, and blue eyes a look.

"Well Now your spies" Agent Jj replied with a smug look as she looked at the five gaping boys.

•••••

"Shut your mouths closed!" I snapped at them. We've been in the training room at M18 Agency for 10 minutes and these five idiots where still gaping in shock.

"I bet you would've been doing this when you became a spy!" I've learned all their names and this Louis guy here is starting to irritate me.

"No. In fact instead of wasting her time she agreed quickly and begin her training as fast as she can" I turned around and smirked as the two twins Agent Q and Agent D came in.

"I'm agent Q, this here is my twin Agent D" Agent Q slapped the back of Agent D's back making him grunt.

"Can you blame us, we became spies 30 minutes ago" Curly Harry complained. These idiots are wasting my precious time.

"Would you rather have us teach you or this chick here" Agent D raised an eyebrow.

"Her" They nodded towards me. I watched in amusement as Agent D and Q smirked.

•••••

"I'm never underestimating a girl ever again" Liam weezed as he started his 12th lap around the running track.

"Me neither" I looked over at Zayn who was trying to do back flips of a wall.

"Can we have a break?" I sighed and nodded at Louis who was trying to do a split.

"Ten minute break and then we switch routines" I ordered.

"What an asshole" I bursted out laughing and gave Zayn a cold hard stare.

"You can quit now" With that I left.

"Agent M.K" I looked back and nodded my head as if saying yes.

"Please be gentler on them" Agent Jj firmly said.

"Bu-"

"No they are going to help, you have three month's to do it" She walked away without another word.

"Ten minute over Zayn Ten Laps, Liam Do the splits, Louis Backflips, Niall the equipment over their do lifts, and Harry go with Louis and try to do a back-flip of a trampoline" I smiled in satisfaction as the boys groaned.

"Why are you doing this to us, I bet you can even do this stuff!" I heard Zayn yell.

In one swift motion I had pinned him against the wall with a blade in my hand towards his throat.

"Is that a challenge Mr. Malik?" I coldly asked.

"Yes" He gulped.

"Move outa the way" I motioned for the boys to move away. "Here press the timer and let's see how long it would take me to do 10 laps, 5 backflips of the wall and trampoline, 5 lifts, and a split"

"Ready?" I gave a thumbs up and started as soon as Payne yelled go. I started my first lap and it went smoothly. Next thing I know I was on my sixth lap.

••••

"She totally beat you their Zayn" Louis punched Zayn on the shoulder.

"Shut-up!" I looked over at Zayn in amusement.

"Your a pain in the ass" I stated loudly.

"At least both of you have something in common" I gave a quick glare at the Irish dude in front of me. Mr. Horan.

"I know I'm a pain but this dude here is vain" I snarled. I hated being compared to other people I'm unique.

"Hey that rhymed" Tomlinson piped up.

"Get back to training" I shouted out. "You only got three months!"

"Wh-?" They gaped at me.

"Let me guess you don't think you'll make it in three months?" I snorted as I laughed loudly. They gotta have more faith in themselves.

"Nope" It looks like Tomlinson and I won't get along very well.

"Well to bad, either you get skilled in three months and take out the enemy or disobey and get killed by an enemy...your choice" I shrugged my shoulders as I sharpened my blade with a knife.

"Er...." They gave me a scared look.

"That's What I thought, you may go to bed-" I was cut off by guess who? If you answered Tomlinson then you're right.

"We don't know where we are staying?" He gave me a confused look.

"Follow me" I sighed. I threw the knife towards the wall hitting a bulls eye. I walked down the hallways passing the expert's training center.

"When do we get to learn this?" Horan whined.

"Once you master the beginnings training center in a week" I stated glumly.

"A week? That's to short to practice!" Malik groaned.

"Tell that to them" I pointed my thumb towards Agent Uldy, D, And Q who where blind folded and where grabbing blades swiftly and hitting the blades towards the dummy's 'heart'.

"Hey Agent M.K." I heard Agent Uldy call out.

"Hey Uldy!" I greeted with a stiff nod. "Tell these softies how long it took you Agent Q and D to master the beginners training center" I shot a glare towards the five idiots as They opened their mouths to protest when I called them softies.

"Took us 7..." Agent D drifted off as he looked at Q and Uldy

"7 Hours" Q and Uldy confirmed.

"What the fuc-" Styles was cut off by Payne.

"How many times do I have to tell you about the language" He glared at Styles.

"You aren't my mum" Styles narrowed his eyes at Payne making me stifle a laugh. These guys were hilarious.

Maybe training them won't be such a bad idea...

****

A/N~
Guys I decided I won't delete this. But I will put in the description *Slow updates* since its true. You may delete the story if you wish from your library.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MY LOVELY DREAMING MOFO'S!!

What did you dress up as?
Did you have fun?
Get a lot of candy?
Scare people?
Lol. Well today's my Birthday so Happy birthday to me.

Yep it's on Halloween.
Updated~October 31rst,2014
Finished Ch.~10/30/14 Thursday.