5 Spies = One direction

Chapter 1~

Mary-Kate (MK) P.O.V.

"We got you and you'll never be able to escape" I snarled as I backed him up to the corner. He just smirked at me.

"Ahh we finally meet Agent-" He cut himself off....."I don't know your name all I know is that your an agent trying to ruin my plan" He growled.

"Well I'm not planning on telling you"I growled. I was starting to get impatient. "Now give up or you'll regret it"

"Never!!!! I planned this whole piece of shit and if I give up now that means you will defeat me and well you see I don't want that to happen" He gave me a sickly sweet smile. "Now get out" he barked.

"I won't go without a fight" I yelled. He gave me another smirk.....I so badly wanted to slap it out of his ugly..fat ...face

"Ok...." He paused gave me a smirk and yelled "Guards get her now!!!.....and her friend too"

"You will never get me alive!!" I heard a yell behind me and saw my partner/best friend/sister (were not the same blood but she's like my sister) Hannah. I smiled I looked over at her.

"Lets do this" I yelled. I fought the Guy his name was Dr. Nathaniel or Dr. Nathan for short. I punched him in the gut, I slapped him, I kept kicking him, after about five minutes straight intill Dr. Nathaniel was finally unconscious. I went over to Hannah to fight four of Dr. Nathaniel guards I grabbed a guy's should and dislocated it. He yelped and I knocked him out cold.

I grabbed the other one and punched him square in the jaw. I grabbed his wrist and twisted it I punched him in the gut. I slapped him soon he was out cold. I saw Hannah struggling with the other two. I saw one pull out a gun and point it at Hannah who was to busy fighting to notice. 'Hell no' I thought.

I pulled out one of my own guns from my belt pocket and shot him in the stomach. I never shoot someone unless I have to.

I looked over at Hannah who was just about to knock out the guard cold. She punched him and looked over at me and grinned. The grinned faded so quickly before I could process what was happening I heard a scream. "MK WATCH OUT!!" I felt someone push me out of the way. I heard a gun shot.

BAM!!!

I got up and saw my partner, my friend, the one I loved (as a sister) get shot in the chest I watched her fall to the ground. I rushed over to her.

"Please don't die on me" I whispered. She gave me a weak smile. "Please" I begged.

"I will always be in your heart" She paused to take a breath."Now please kick some butt for me and only for me.....We always been through together....we knew one day this will happen to one of us.....Here take all of this"

She took of her gold earnings, Her bracelet that had charms in them, Her necklace that said in a little tiny writing in the middle of the heart it said.'Never forget we will always be in this together never forget about me' , She gave me her other necklace that said on a huge heart. 'If you love me so much then you'll be able to let me go', finally she took of her rings which she had 6 of them you put one on each finger. Each ring had a word and those 6 word where. 'Near.The. End. Love. You.Forever.'

"Here now go I'll always love you kick ass never give up on being an agent become the number one agent even though you already are and be safe I.*breath* love.*breath* you *breath* as *breath* a. *breath* fucking. *breath * sister..........don't give up....." she drifted off her breathing stopped she closed her eyes her skin pale, she was cold. Anger flashed through my eyes. I looked over at Dr.Nathaniel I grabbed the jewelry from her hands, pit it in my pocket and stood up.