NOT AN UPDATE IM SO SORRY

Hi everyone! 

I hope that everyone is doing well (or as well as you can be!) During this Corona Virus outbreak. I'm sorry that this isn't a story update but I felt like this would be more easily seen than if I posted it to my page. 

I had meant for 2020 to be the year I finished this. I had meant to kick ass and get it done and really hit the ground running but 2020 hit me with a metal bat to the gut and I am still struggling to get myself up to a standing position. 

My parents, as well as my husband and eldest stepdaughter, are all considered essential workers and the schools have been called off for the rest of the year in my county. I was an online college student so my schedule didn't change with that (sadly). Everything in my state (Kentucky) is shut down if you are not essential, so all daycares are closed as well which means the toddler is home all day too and I have taken over her learning hours.  

Hubs is up to working 6 days a week at 12-hour shifts and its caused a huge upset in the family dynamic as well as the day to day routines. We're safe and we have supplies but it means we get very, very little time together to be safe and healthy. So my fanfic writing will have to take a MAJOR back seat until the semester ends  (Halfway through May which is soon, thank god) and my mental health is a little more...stable.

 I've been getting a lot of comments lately and I just wanted to tell you all how much I appreciate them and how much they light a fire in me during this very trying time. My mental health has taken a major nose dive because of all the new stressors, being cooped up inside all day and I'm taking steps to improve it...but its like chipping away at a marble mountain and my tools are very tiny. There's been a change in my medication and I can tell a wonderous amount of difference but it's not a solve-all solution. You all being positive in the comment section helps a lot, it reminds me that I have an outlet and that I am making your day better with my stories. 

I've not gotten to write creatively in a few days due to chores and homework piling up and my quick decline in mental health (seriously there are days I don't want to/don't climb out of bed because of just the thought of all the things that need to be done now is enough to make it feel like my chest is caving in and I feel cagey, my house has never felt so small and cramped before) but knowing you all are waiting (so damn patiently might I add, seriously I have the best readers ever) for the next update and like what I've put out there so far makes it easier to do what I need to. 

I want to put more out there to help people hold off their boredom while holed up in their homes, but it'll be a bit longer until I can do so freely. This is my worst semester yet and I have to basically start from scratch this close to finals if I have any hope of passing. I just wanted to take a minute to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about my fic or that I'm going to let it die here (I'll be damned before I do that lol). I wanted to thank you all for being patient and understanding with me and know that we are all in this together!

Stay safe, wash your hands and don't neglect your mental health!
Go for a walk in your neighborhood if you can safely! If you can't just go outside and unplug for a little while!
Also don't forget to stretch, unclench and get some exercise in, you'll be happier/healthier for it! Remember to call your friends and loved ones and check in on them!
Wear a mask if you have to go out (there are tutorials on youtube on how to make your own from home that allow for filter changes! I made some for my family!) and change gloves regularly if you choose to wear those too! 
Please take multivitamins if you can for your immune system!