Chapter 2.

(mature content warning)

That night they all stayed in a hotel seeing as their first day of promo for the new album finished at 10pm and they all lived on the North side of London they'd travel home in the morning after their meeting with Hilary, it was around 10.35pm and Nadine was about to head into the shower when she heard a knock on her door, "shit who could that be at this time of night" she groaned as she grabbed a towel wrapping it around her small frame, "Nadine...it's me Cheryl, quick let me in I look like a right idiot stood out here" she continued knocking constantly but quietly, "okay, okay I'm coming" Nadine shot back, Cheryl raised her eyebrow "mhmm really?" Nadine rolled her eyes but also let out a little giggle she swore that woman had a one track mind.

Nadine opened the door slowly, "holy shit" was the only words Cheryl managed to mutter out her lips, the same lips she was also biting down on as she stood there admiring the Irish woman stood in front of her with nothing on but the tiniest towel covering her modesty, her never ending legs, her tanned arms and chest, her dirty blonde hair flowing over her shoulders, Cheryl was damn sure she had never seen a prettier sight in her life. She was bought out of her daydream bubble by Nadine tapping her shoulders "you coming in or what? I'm getting cold here" she shivered the goosebumps appearing on her perfectly tanned skin. Nadine quickly ran into the bathroom "I won't be long, lie on the bed or something" she said before closing the door.

About half an hour later Nadine reappeared from the bathroom wearing the most sexiest, silkiest and skimpish pyjamas, Cheryl looked up from her phone "ugh not fair" she frowned and put her face in her hands, "what?" Nadine simply replies.. Cheryl just looked at her raising an eyebrow "really.. why have you gotta wear something like that when I can't take it off you?" the girls had decided sleeping together while in hotels was a no go, neither of them were exactly the quietest in bed and with 2 very strong accents moaning away while press camped outside their hotel, they'd 100% catch on to what's happening.

Nadine just laughed pulling back the bed covers, jumping in and patting the bed beside her, Cheryl looked at the empty space then back at her "babe.. I really should get back" Hillary will have bloody heart failure if she checks my room and I'm not there, she laughs at the thought while she leans down to place small kisses along Nadine's jaw line, "oh please" Nadine pleaded needing to feel the touch of the other woman "you can sneak back before Hillary wakes up... plus I'll make it worth your while" she smirks, Cheryl groans not being able to resist the other woman's Irish charm "ugh fine okay you win" she mutters before climbing into bed next to Nadine wrapping her arm around her whist... "YES" Nadine exclaims and flutters her eyelashes "thankyou" Cheryl literally felt herself melt on the spot.

They were both in bed spooning with Cheryl being the little spoon, they were both petite short girls but Cheryl being just that little bit shorter she fitted perfectly in Nadine's arms, just as the Geordie was drifting off to sleep Nadine started running her finger along the hem of her pyjamas pulling at the cord, Cheryl's eye shot open "Dineyyyyy" that was Nadine's nickname not many people called her it but Cheryl did... "I thought we said..." Nadine cut her off "I know what we said but come on you can be quiet can't you" she starts sliding her hand into Cheryl's pyjama bottoms as Cheryl bites down on her bottom lip, opening her legs a little to give Nadine more room "I guess I can try to be" she whimpered and Nadine just smirks rubbing the outside of her opening feeling how wet she is while receiving some small moans from Cheryl, "you ready?" Nadine says in a seductive whisper, Cheryl just continues biting down on her bottom lip and nods.

Nadine inserts one of her fingers into Cheryl's opening making the Geordie arch her back, "ugh fuck" she moaned, biting the back of her hand trying to keep quiet she raises her hips as a signal for Nadine to keep going, Nadine started thrusting her finger in and out at a steady speed , "oh god that feels good babe" Cheryl moaned "but I think it'll feel better with two fingers she turns to lie on her back and smiles warmly at Nadine, "oh do you now" Nadine exclaimed "well maybe I don't want too" she continues with one finger to tease Cheryl, Cheryl felt like she was about to scream where as this felt good... I mean Nadine touching her anywhere on her body felt good, she was beyond desperate for more "please baby" Cheryl cried out "please add another one" Nadine looks at her "well I mean...seeing as you asked nicely this time" she thrusts another finger in picking up her speed, Cheryl gasped out loud breathing in the air through her teeth "Nadineeeeee yes that's it baby right there oh shit" Nadine continues thrusting with speed as Cheryl begins to pant to keep her moans as quiet as she could which made Nadine laugh "you sound like you're in labour.. the press out there are gonna think you're having a baby" Cheryl looked at her sternly "well better than them thinking I'm up here, in bed with one of my band mates with her fingers inside of me... ain't it" Nadine nodded "I guess, it's just funny" she continued to pump her fingers inside of her until she felt Cheryl tightening around them, Cheryl shot up as her orgasm took over her body, moaning into Nadine's shoulder "holy...mother of god" Cheryl whimpered.

Both of them led back down as Cheryl tried to calm herself after what might of been the best orgasm she's had, she led her head on Nadine's chest as Nadine stroked her hair, Cheryl looked up at her "what you thinking about babe?' Nadine looked down at Cheryl "just thinking about the day when we don't have to hide this anymore I can't wait, but for now I thought you didn't wanna get caught by Hilary so you better go" Cheryl just held onto Nadine tighter.. "No I wanna stay with you, I don't care if Hilary knows do you?" Nadine smiled and shook her head "no I don't care" she settled back down in bed keeping Cheryl's head on her chest as they both drifted off to sleep.