CHAPTER 6

Kentrell Gaulden - 2 weeks later

Ben told me that today we needed to help Jordan move into her new apartment. I haven't seen her in 2 weeks. Ha weird ass. Mia walked into my house as I was walking down the stairs.

"Where is Ben? And why the fuck aint you dressed?" I shrugged my shoulders. Mia is like a lil sis to me but she aggy asf. I walked into the kitchen and she followed.

"Where the fuck is Joe and 3three?" she asked me. I took my juice out the fridge and pointed to them on the couch.

"Oh so y'all just think I'm fucking playing huh?" She trailed off as she walked into the front room. "Get the fuck up." She yelled in Joe's ear while pulling the blanket off 3three. They both fell off the floor and I chuckled. She looked at me quickly.

"Aint shit funny hoe. Now y'all get the fuck up and get ready. When I come back y'all better be ready." She yelled as Joe and three jumped up. "Ion understand how Ben the youngest but he up before y'all asses." She mumbled while walking out the house. I looked at Joe and laughed cuz that nigga was staring at er and smiling and shit.

"Look at you bitch, you in love." I teased while laughing. "Shut up bitch and go take ya medicine." He said while laying back down. Three stated geeking.

"Fuck you and them pills bitch." I said. "Hell naw get the fuck up." Three said.

"Right before I call her ass and tell." I yelled while going up the stairs to get ready.

...

Jordan Love

We was almost finished setting up my house

We was almost finished setting up my house. Joe and Kentrell sat on my new ass couch while me, Mia, Ben and Three did all the work.

I was honestly happy asf fuck to be moving into my own shit, but then again sad. Me and Trey been talking about moving into our first house together for a while. Doing shit without him is so heartbreaking mane. But I got a lit

"Get the fuck up and help bring this fucking fridge in." Mia yelled at Joe and Kentrell. Kentrell smacked his teeth while Joe jumped up. That nigga is in love.

"I AIN'T DOING SHIT." Kentrell said while laughing. I looked at him like he was stupid. "Then why the fuck are you here?" I questioned him. "Yo get this bitch." He said while standing up. I stood right up to.

"Get the fuck out my house." It felt good to say that.

"This bitch happy as fuck she got her own little ass apartment." He said while looking me up and down. 

 "Mane fuck you, you just another bitch out in these streets who think they all that." I yelled losing my patients. I started stomping up MY STAIRS because this was MY HOUSE and I PAID for MY SHIT. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around and saw it was Kentrell. I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck me?" He semi yelled. "Leave me the fuck alone. I yelled trying to slam my door but he stopped it and pushed it back. "Get the fuck out of MY ROOM." I yelled. "How you even get money to pay for this shit." He said calmly. "Why the fuck is you minding mines?" I mugged him. God this isn't me let me just calm down.

"You got a lot of anger in you ma'." He told me semi yelling again. I relaxed my voice. "I know bro." I said sitting laying on my bed taking 10 breaths. I felt his body lay next to mine.

"Ion like you at all, but you remind me of myself." He whispered loud enough for me to hear him. "I don't like you either." i said softly. He got up and walked out of my room. I signed. I need to really control myself even more.

I walked back down the stairs and saw them smoking in my house. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you serious?" I looked at Mia. She gave me a "what" look. "I tried to stop them but the only ones who would listen was Ben and Joe." I looked at them and they looked amused. Of course 3three and Kentrell didn't care. I smacked my teeth bent down to Kentrell who was sitting on the couch. He looked at me, he blew smoke in my face and then smiled showing me all his grills.

"Everyone get the fuck out my house." I yelled as everyone jumped out running. Except for Mia and Kentrell. She could stay but he had to go.

"Nigga you the main one I want gone." I yelled "Damn" was all he said. "Get the fuck out!" I yelled getting in his face. He started laughing and then looked at Mia. She stood up next to me.
"Kentrell." She started. "Yes?" He said blowing smoke in her face too. She mugged the fuck outta him. "Igh I'm sorry, imma leave." He said. He walked to the door but stopped and turned around. "But only because ion wanna hear ya mouth, Bye Jordan" He blew a kiss at me and laughed. I locked my door and mugged Mia.

"I'm sorry." She whined. I told her it was fine. "I'm gonna go okay?" She told me and then asked me if I needed anything. I nodded my head n and she left.

Kentrell was kinda cute but annoying asf.