Chapter 32

Kiefer's POV

.....beep beep beep!!!.....

"Daddy...."

"Hello there my princess.. are you ready?"

"Yes dad. Let's go na po..."

"Wait, where's mommy ?"

"She's not going with us daddy.."

"Huh?! Why?"

"She has an appointment daw po she told me last night. So it's only you and me daddy..."

Kahit hindi sinasabi sa akin ni Ly, alam kong umiiwas sya sa akin. She would always let me visit Kassy and bring her with me but she never mingle with us.

........on our way to Cainta.....

"Daddy, hey....."

"Y-yes princess?"

"Why are you sad po daddy? Do you miss mommy?"

"Yes anak. I missed your mom, i really  missed her a lot and i want to be with her sana but she's always busy."

"Pero po sabi ni mommy you two can never be together anymore because you already have a new family."

"Kassy..."

"Pero you know po daddy, everytime you bring me with you, i know mommy is very very sad. Yaya always tell me that mommy cries everytime i am with you"

"Sorry baby, i don't mean to..."

"Daddy, don't you love my mommy anymore?"

"I lover her anak as much as i love you. I love you both, anak"

"But why did you marry another woman daddy? And you even had another princess. Tita Dani told me that your wife is my mommy. "

"Because i thought..."

"Hi my pretty pamangkin?"

"Hello po tita ganda..."

"Hi baby, where's mommy Ly?"

"Home po mama Lola"

"Awww sayang naman, i thought she's coming...i baked her favorite cupcakes pa naman. I even cooked her favorite dishes"

"Wow, mama La you know mommy's favorite food?"

"Of course apo, i love your mommy and i also missed her so much"

"🙄😥 T-thank you po  😥😥"

"Ohh, why are you crying?"

"Because i missed my mommy too, and i am sad that she makes me happy even if she's hurting"

"Huh?! Why is she hurting?"

"She never told me why, but i know she is hurting po mama La."

"Ayyy, don't be sad na Princess ha. Tomorrow we will go shopping.. do you like it?"

"Yes po"

"What do you want to buy baby?"

"Nothing po."

"Huh? Why naman?"

"Mommy is not with me, nobody will pay for me po"

"Oh my God....why'd you say that baby? Of course mama La, daddy Kiefer and i will pay... hahaha, Manong cute nitong princess mo..."

"No....mommy will get mad."

"Anak..."

"Mommy told me not to ask you daddy to buy me anything.."