Chapter 14

Kiefer's POV

"Hindi ko kayang makitang may nagmamahal ng iba sa kanya".

"Manong", Dani.

"Pahatid ka na lang kay Thirdy Dani, aalis na ako".

"Kiefer ano ba?",Gretch.

"Hindi ko matanggap ate Gretch. At hindi ko alam kung kakayanin kong mag move on. Hindi ko alam kung paano ko mapapatawad ang sarili ko.
Ang sakit ate Gretch, ang sakit".😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dani's POV

"Hi Ms. Ravena..."

"Uhmmm, hi doc. Welcome back po, Madam..."

"Hi Dani...I'll be in the office tomorrow'.

"Okay Ms. Fonacier. ...Let's go back to our table?"

"Yeah sure."

Nang makabalik kami sa table, nandun na halos lahat ng Athlete/barkada.

"Thanks Phenom!!"

"Huh?...coach. Yss Fonacier, yan na ang name ko ngayon ☺️".

"Okay ms. Yss Fonacier, but i still prefer to call you Alyssa Valdez, the phenom, our phenom.."

"But coach..."

Niyakap ni coach si ate Ly at hinila sa isang lugar na malayo sa amin.

"You're the same Alyssa Valdez, i know."🙂

"Coach, you know i am not"

"You are Ly, i know you'll always be the Alyssa Valdez we used to know. The humble Alyssa, the kind and thoughtful friend, the happy and heartstrong player, the loving and forgiving wife, the better half of the other phenom."

"Coach....(now in tears)🙄😥😢"

"See?!...you are still affected by them, by us. Because in your heart there is still love and space for us. You are still hurting kasi mahalaga sila sa iyo at alam ko nilalabanan mo lang ang lahat ng nararamdaman mo."

"It's different now coach, i have changed a lot. I am not the Alyssa you have known before. I am the exact opposite of the Alyssa Valdez that you knew 7 years ago".

"You still are. Believe me when i say you still are the same Alyssa Valdez. You may have changed physically but your heart, it is still the loving and forgiving heart i know and i am sure of that"

"But how can you say that coach?"

"I know you too well Ly... You wouldn't be here with us now if you're not"

"😭😭 i am sorry coach..."

"It's okay Ly, i know you needed time to heal. Pag kaya mo na silang harapin   at kausapin nandyan lang sila. They understand. They are also hurting, they've always wanted to be with you, all of them because they missed you a lot and they wanted to ask for your forgiveness, but they're afraid you might leave again for good if  ipilit nila"

"Thank you coach...😭😭😭. In time, i just need a little more time coach"

~~~~~~~

"Oh honey, were did you go? Hey!did you cry?", tanong ni doc kay ate Ly na nagpalingon sa aming lahat.

" can we just go home honey, i am having a headache"

"You want me to bring you to the hospital?"

"No. Let's go home. I just need to rest."

"Okay then we'll go home.....
Excuse us guys but we need to go now, Yss is not feeling well....It was nice partying with you guys... thank you."