Chapter 6

TWBA

" Good evening we are here on Tonight with Boy Abunda.. and of course we have 2 very special guests for tonight. Pero wait lang, our other guest is not yet around, so while waiting  for her, may we call on one of our guests, isa rin ito sa mga suki ng TWBA, none other than the phenom himself Mr. Kiefer Ravena.......
Good evening Kiefer, welcome back to TWBA"

"yes good evening tito Boy, thank you po for having me back here again."

"It's my pleasure....okay Kiefer, napakarami ang nagtatanong na mga fans.. why a sudden quit in NBA?"

"Uhm, actually tito Boy i did not quit naman in NBA, i just asked for a leave of absence."

" so you mean you will still play sa NBA?"

"Of course po , definitely i will still play for NBA"

"So why did you file for a leave of absence and how long will that be?"

"Well, tito Boy i have my personal reasons. So yun nga i had to take a leave para i have time to focus "

"Focus on what Kiefer? Does it has something to do with the other phenom?"

(Audience shouting...)

"Ah sabihin na natin na parang ganun na nga tito Boy, but it' s complicated po eh."

"Yes or No Kiefer, this is a question coming from a fan of KiefLy...
Is it true na ikaw ang dahilan ng pag quit ni Alyssa Valdez sa volleyball?"

"Yes i guess tito Boy?"

Aaaaayyyyyy(audience)

"Bakit Kiefer, for what reason?"

"Well that time kasi feeling ko nawawalan na siya ng time sa akin eh"

"So did you ask her to quit volleyball?"

"No, no i did not ask her to quit. That was her decision."

"Sayang naman ano? We all know how she loved to play volleyball... at any point in time Kiefer, did you ever felt guilty about her quitting the sports that she loved for years already?"

"Part of me was, tito Boy. But there's another part of me na thankful that she did because she only showed how important our relationship was and of course how important i was to her."

"Yes or No Kiefer...Is it true that you and Alyssa got married?"

"Yes tito Boy"

(Whooaoahh, clap clap.clap, clap) audience shouting and clapping.

"When was that?"

"8 years ago, tito Boy"

(Oooohhh!!!) audience

"Okay so totoo nga. Pero for the past 5 or 6 years na siguro na nanahimik ang isang Alyssa Valdez or should i say Alyssa Ravena... anong dahilan Kiefer?"

(natameme...)" Tito Boy medyo personal po kasi..."

" isang taon after kayo magpakasal ay naghiwalay din daw kayo, yes or no Kiefer?"

" nagka problema po kami...just like any typical couples may mga pinagdaanan din po kami."

" is that the reason why you had to take a vacation?"

"Yes tito Boy, actually it really is pero like what i said a while ago, it is complicated po e. So with all due respect to you po and to all the fans out there, i promise to answer all the other clarifications you'd like to ask me at the right time."

" sayang naman.... well anyways it's still up to you if you want to keep this things private for a moment but we will be looking forward to hear from you again soon."