Chapter 27

Fonacier Medical Research Center

"Congratulations Michael... finally!"

"This wouldn't be possible if not because of you Alyssa, so thank you."

"Michael, you're good at it. You and Rodney really did great. Men, how to be you? Hahaha. If it has something to do with medical research what comes to everyone's mind is Michael Fonacier and Rodney Howards......"

"And when it comes to being a hands-on mom, we would only think of one...and that is you, Alyssa Valdez - Ravena.."

"Well....😊😚 who do you think would do that to my child?! There's no one but me, myself and I 🤣🤣🤣"

"But you know it can be you and him, right? Keil is growing up, he needs a father."

"He already has me, that is fine with him."

"Did he actually told you he's fine with that? Look Alyssa, 5 years...a lot has changed. He is a free man now, there's no Trinca in the picture anymore."

"And there's no us either. You know guys, i am happy with Keil now. Him being with me and i with him is enough."

"But Keil is not complete.."

"Huh?"

"Danna told me when she dropped by to fetch our son they heard them talking."

"Keil and Rainier?"

"No.... Keil and his dad"

"Huh?!"

...
...
......"hi Keil?"

"Hello dad 😭😭"

"Hey, baby why are you crying?"

"I want to play"

"Then why don't you play?"

"I don't have a teammate"😭

"Why do you need a team mate?"

"My friends are playing basketball with their dads and i don't have mine wit h me"😭

"🙄🙄🙄."

"Dad?!"

"Keil....i'm sorry son, daddy cannot be your teammate for now but when you come here, i promise we will play everyday with Fourth and tito Thirdy. Is that fine with you?"

"But we're not going there yet.
Can't you be with us here daddy?"

"I can't"

"But why?"

"Your mom doesn't want me there baby."

"I don't understand dad"

"Soon you will baby......soon"

........
........

"Oh God, my son is hurting?"

"He is, Alyssa....he is hurting but he is not complaining."

"I thought he's happy with me.🙄"

"He is happy with you and he loves you so much. But he is just a child and his young mind doesn't understand why he can't be with his daddy"

"I just don't want him to get hurt!"