Chapter 18

Alyssa's POV

What are they doing here? bulong ko sa sarili ko ng makita ko si Trinca dito sa hotel lobby. She is with Billie. I need to go back to my room. I have to call Bea....

"Hi Kief"

"Oh T-trinca, Billie....what are you doing here?"

"Having a vacation. We will celebrate christmas here. How are you? I really missed you Kiefer. I've been waiting for you but you didn't go back to LA. Good thing Billie invited me here, i got the chance to see you.."

Those were the conversation i heard when i was about to go back to my room. I think Kiefer noticed me so i walked as fast as i could but he was really faster.

"Alyssa wait."

"Ano ba? What are you doing here?"

"Sinusundo ka!"

"Hindi ako nagpapasundo"

"But we need to talk Alyssa, please..."

"Why don't you just talk to your Trinca. Ayun oh, miss na miss ka na, hindi mo ba narinig?"

"I don"t care, hindi siya ang ipinunta ko dito."

"Oh come on Kiefer..."

"Hindi kita pipilitin kung ayaw mo maniwala sa akin. Pero yun ang totoo."

"Whatever Kiefer, that's your life, i don't care anymore."

"Why wouldn't you admit Ly?!"

"Admit what?"

"That you still love me!?"

"Wow! Confident?"

"I just know. I can see it in you eyes"

"Then maybe you need a pair of eyeglasses."

I was about to leave when Kiefer held me. He placed his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, close enough for him to kiss me. His nose touching mine.

"Kiefer...let me go", i whispered.

"I'll go with you"

"No..."

"Then i won't let you go."

"Kiefer..."

"I won't let you go Alyssa, not anymore, not this time"

"Why are you doing this?!"

"Because i need you in my life. I still love you so much Alyssa, i never stopped loving you"

"Liar!"

"It's true"

"I don't believe you"

"I'll prove it, just give me one more chance"

"I don't trust you anymore"

"I know, but i won't stop. I will show you how much i still love you until such time that you'll trust me again. And you trust the love i have for you."

"That will not happen anymore. The last time i trusted you and i trusted love, i was hurt, i was broken. I don 't want that to happen again."🙄😢😢

"It won't"

"I don't know. I just...i just cannot love and trust you anymore", then i left him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry sir but the hotel is full house today. There is no available room for you."

"I see, but my friend is staying in this hotel. Can you just ask her if i can stay in her room even just for tonight? "