20. MANIac

Harshad entered MaNan's room and shouted, "Manik Malhotra! Don't try to act smart! You're not going to decide who'll meet my sister! Always remember, she's my sister first then your wife! Get that thing in your pea-sized brain!"

Rolling his eyes, Manik said, "You know what Harshad! That's where the problem lies in you! You think so high of yourself! Now if you're done with your shit then get the fuck out of my room!"

"You bastard! What the fuck do you think of yourself? You think you can stop me to meet my sister!", Harshad shouted and launched on Manik who stood folding his sleeves to throw him out while Nandini was looking at them in shock as never in front of her her brother and her monstu had a fight, not in school or anywhere and their family members sighed as they know in which direction all this would go.

Harshad was about to punch Manik when he holds his hand and pushed him away, "Harshad! Harshad! Harshad! Tch! Tch! Tch!", He smirks and said fixing his sleeves, "You seriously think you can win over me! You know what! I would have entertained you but right now my baby needs me so I suggest you to go outside before I show you your right place! And yeah, this is the last time I'm warning everyone stay the fuck away from my baby! And you, Cabir! I'll deal with you later! But this is definitely not the end!"

Looking at Manik's madness, his dad said, "Manik! Will you stop acting like a maniac! Look at your baby! She's scared of you! And I'll see how you won't let us neet her!", He turned to Nandini and said, "Nandu! Bacha! Kaisa hai?"

Nandini who was looking all this was really scared of Manik's anger spread her arms and cried, "Papa!!!"

Smiling Raj went to her and took her in bear hug, "Bas! Bas! Sab thik hai! Meri beti ab ghar aa gyi na! Kuch nhi hoga!"

Raaj was cajoling her while Manik was fuming as his possessiveness was at peak.

Cabir looked at him said keeping his hand on his shoulder, "Manik! Tery issi gussey ki wajah I didn't tell you at that time! Nandini daar---"

He couldn't complete as Manik jerked his hand and punched on his face shouting, "You jerk! You think my baby will be scared of me! You think keeping me away is good! I can harm my baby!"

He kept punching him. All looked at Manik in shock and ran to save Cabir.

"Always remember, Cabir! Never ever try to come in between me and my baby! I will hide her if anyone will try to harm her!", Manik shouted and jerked everyone who was holding him.

Nandini looked at Manik in shock. This Manik was someone whom she never met. Yes, he ragged her, irritated her, bullied her but never after their separation or before it Manik has ever shouted and behaved like this in front of her. The only time he behaved like that when threw her out after the death of Nandita.

Nyonika looked at her face and got to know her condition. Having enough of Manik's behaviour she shouted, "Enough Manik! Stop it! Nandini daar rhi hai!"

Manik looked at Nandini who was trying to hide herself from him in Raj's embrace felt bad and left the room.

Navya and Mukti helped Cabir and took him to other room while others cajoled Nandini.

"Damn! Itna gussa Manik ko kabhi nhi dekha mainey! And damn those were fucking hard punches!", Mukti said as she sat beside Cabir while Navya treated him. 

"That's because Manik is feeling that he failed to protect her! Even after so much protection he was unaware about her condition! He wanted to make this perfect for her!", Navya said applying spirit on his wounds.

"That's true! But still I think there's something which Manik is hiding!", Cabir said thinking about Manik's words.

"Chal saaley! Tu deserve bhi karta tha! Jab tujhey pata chala toh kyu nhi bataya ussey Nandu k barey mey?", Mukti said punching his arms .

"Chudail! Ek toh uss kuttey ney itna maara aur dusra tu maar rhi hai! And about that, you think yeh saala sane rahta jan'ney k baad! Nandini k bodyguards ka khoon kar deta! Uskey baad waha hospital sir par ley leta! Uskey baad Nandu ko pata chalta toh? Tujhey lagta wo iss guilt k saath rah sakti h ki uski wajah sey kisi ki life barbad ho gyi!", He explained.

"Toh wo ab nhi karega? Aur Nandu ko pata chalega agar wo kuch karega toh?", Mukti asked lying down on his bed.

"Pehly baat toh yeh avi uska pura dhyan Nandini par hai toh bodyguards k saath Abhi and Dhruv will deal! And dusri baat nikal yaha sey! Felney ki jarurat nhi hai! Jaa Nandu sey mil ley issey pehly wo rakshas aa jaye wapas!"

Mukti stood nodding and said, "Aur tu bro! Deal with that Monster! Cool him down! But before that sort out you two!", She pointed towards Cabir and Navya.

As she left, both of them were quiet. She kept treating his face while he looked at her who was not looking at him. He holds her hand and stops her.

Navya tried to free herself but he didn't let her and sat on the floor kneeling in front of her. Taking her both hands in his he said dramatically, "Baat nhi karogi, meri Madhubala? Itna gussa! Haww!"

"Cabir haath choro mera! Mujhey Nandu sey milney jaana hai!"

"Chali jaana! Par pehly yeh kya hai yaha par!", He said touching her nose.

She touched and tried to wipe but not finding anything she said, "Kaha hai? Kuch bhi toh nhi hai!"

"Arey hai pagal! Bahut jyda hai!"

She again wiped her face and said, "Kuch bhi toh nahi hai!"

"Hai! Gussa hai itna saara! Dekho! Naak laal huey jaa rahi hai!" His words broke her and tears started falling, "Arey! Arey! Itna gussa ki anshu aa gye! I hate tears, Pushpa!", He said and sitting beside her he took her in tight hug, "I'm sorry for my words! Kya karu! Jo hu! Jaisa hu tumhara hu! Adjust kar lo yaar!"

She smiled and punched on his chest, "I hate you!"

"You can't, Pusha! You can't!" Both laughed and Cabir said, "Chalo! Ab zaara mein uss hulk ko dekh kar aata hu! Tab tak tum uskey chota packet sey mil kar aao!"

*****

Ignore mistakes!

Answer the questions!🙈

Manik ka itna gussa sahi hai?😱

Cabir bechara kitna pitta!☹️ Any sympathetic words for him yaa deserves it??

Choose your favourite brother of Nandu! Cabir, Harshad, Abhi, Dhruv! Consider the fact ki agey k updates mey inmey sey koi aur favourite ho sakta hai!😏😏😏

Isn't it cute when Nandini cried Papa?

Manik kya bolna chahta tha? Is something big is on its way??😱😱😱

Cavya moment? How was it???

Areyyyy abhi Sneh sey toh milna rah gya hai Nandu ka