3. Where are you?

Kaisa laga jab main gayab thi?? Well your response didn't motivate me so I thought to give my fingers a little break! But it's a long update! Enjoy!

**

Nandini was sleeping a soundly in Manik's arms who's doing nothing but kneading her hairs and kissing her face from time to time while his other hand holding her hands tightly as if holding her even in sleep.

It's just an hour that she has slept and like past two years she again started breathing heavily and suffocating in sleep. Manik got that the she's again having nightmare and before it could break her entirely he patted her cheeks to wake her up but finding her not responding to it he took the glass from the side table and sprinkles it on her eyes. After two or three attempts she woke up and tried to take as much breath as possible.

Manik rubbed her back and effortlessly pulled her in his lap and whispered sweetly, "I've got you baby love! Look at me!"

She, very slowly, turned to him and he gave a small smile to which she sighed.

He brushed her sweaty hairs from her forehead and gave a deep and long kiss over there. She sighed and melted in his arms.

No words were exchanged! No eye lock was done! She kept her head on his chest and snuggles to his warmth. He pulls her more to him.

There were a lot of things to talk but he didn't want to poke his wounded and broken girl again and again. Past two years has taught him to not to disturb his baby love as it breaks her so badly that she can't breathe.

Yes! Whatever Cabir has told earlier is totally right. It's because of him Nandini has stopped talking to anyone. He has covered her with a shell was neither he nor she was ready to break. Both had cocooned themselves and is not ready to come out of it which is practically so wrong but he can't help.

Both were thinking about the last two years the only difference is he's thinking about his failures and she's thinking about her deeds which has changed both of them.

Their thoughts were broken by a knock. The door opened and Alya entered with Dhruv and a small baby girl.

"Buddy! Tu yaha? Kuch kaam tha?", Manik asked as all have been so busy in life that nobody enters to their room unless there's some work or you can say that he has cocooned himself with his baby that nobody knows if he's at home or not. Most of the time, Manik is out with Nandini to ignore other's interrogation.

"Humey nhi buddy! Sneh tumsey aur Nandini se baat krni chahti so she dragged us with her!", Dhruv said and pushed his one and half year old daughter forward to talk to her Chachu and Chachi.

She looked at her parents to which they nodded to go to them as in these two years Manik rarely let Nandini get near the children at the house because he still remembers what doctor has told him about Nandini's pregnancy.

Sneh moved to them taking baby steps and tried to climb on bed but can't because of height and about to call her parent to help when she saw a hand in front of her. It was Nandini who gave her hand to help to climb. It's a shock for everyone present over there because whenever anyone comes to MaNan, Nandini hides herself into Manik to ignore others.

Sneh gave a toothy bright smile to her and took her hand. She pulled her on the bed and made her sit in front of them.

Manik smiled to Sneh and said taking her small soft milky hands in his big ones with Nandini still cocooned in his arms, "So! What does this choti Alya wants to talk?"

Sneh frowned and hugging her hands near chest she said with a pout, "I'm naot Mumma! Chachu! I'm Sneh! Yol dol't know mile name! I'm katti witih youu nolw!"