'And that's why we're coming with you!' Naruto yelled excitedly, most likely trying to lift the atmosphere.
Yagura-sama looked like he was about to protest but i interjected.

'We can help you! if you fall kirigakure will fall with you and be plunged into despair'

'Kirigakure will be known as the bloody mist' sakura spoke up.

'You surely don't want that for your people' sasuke backed me and sakura up.

Yagura-sama looked to be debating over in his head before he let's out an exasperated sigh.

'I shall allow it this once' he said. Naruto began to jump around and cheer along with Sakura. Sasuke looked to be frowning but i could see the small quirk of his lips.

I pumped my fist in the air: ' Team 7 is on the go once again' i shouted. Team 7 all looked at me with bright smiles on their faces.

How we've all longed to hear those words again.

'So what's the plan?' Sakura asked everyone.
I spaced out as i tried thinking of something. 'Maybe talking here isn't the best though' sakura quickly followed up.

She subtly hinted at me to do my whole bijuu mental link thing.

I concentrated on kurama: 'hey kurama! Ya think you can do your thing' i heard a growl in my head:'of course i can you brat'.

Geez can't he ever just be nice.

I was suddenly standing in my mind... scape? I never really understood what this place was.

It's changed drastically from when i and kurama weren't friends, it's not a sewer with a cage anymore but it's almost like a gigantic inn.

The walls were made of oak wood,
There many huge pillows scattered around and kurana was laying on some. There was also a bed and couch all plus-sized of course.

He was snoring so i guess he was asleep.

'Okay! now no one can eavesdrop on us' my brother cheered. I wonder how he's always so cheery but anyway.

'Your cheerines is annoying' sasuke comented dryly.

'Shut up teme!'

'Dobe'

'Idiot'

'Dumbass!'

'ASSHOLE'

'ORANGE WEARING SCUMBAG'

'EMO ASS BI-'

//a few moments later//

When they finally calmed down from...whatever that was. We devised a plan. We all understood our roles and made sure they were no holes that could be exploited.

We realized that our team has no more time for goofing around. If we were going to defeat the rabbit godess we'll have to become stronger dammit!

Not to mention the mission will be in a month from now.

And so here i am in the forest of shadows as different gigantic beasts are chasing me. One tried to charge at me, i backflipped and then charged in to deliver a kick.

After i delivered my kick i sliced him with my unactivated katana.

Without my chakra hikaru no yuki is just a regular katana.

My shoulder stung from being hit but i had to keep on being focused.

The beast collapsed to the ground but there were still around ten chasing me and i can't use my ninjutsu, the forest is called the forest of shadows for a reason.

There's no light whatsoever there are just creepy chakra protected lanters lighting it up. So if i use my ninjutsu I'll eventually be out of chakra and won't be able to recharge it quickly.

And if i collapse from chakra exhaustion there's no doubt I'll become those beasts' dinner.

'Why did i agree to this!?' I cried as i ran.

Yagura-sama said for training he could send us to certain places, mine was of course one of my biggest weaknesses: a place devoid of light.

Like this i can apparently work on my speed and strength and on every sunday, ironically enough the sun shines bright and hard allowing me to work on ninjutsu and meditation.

I thought this would be the ideal place to train.

If only i knew how horrible it would be.

Naruto's pov

'Argh!' I shouted in pain. These freaking fire creatures. I was in the forest of flames, they were so many fire monster beast things chasing after me.

Yagura-kun said that i always take too much time preparing for my attacks like my rasengan and raseng-shuriken.

So he put me in a forest with stupid fast fire creature thingy's. Everytime I try to perform my jutsu they smack me first and i can't do it.

And now that i think about it

even if i do use my rasengan since it's wind style, it'll only make the fire bigger!

Man, i hate this!

A/N
And that's it for this chapter
Wanna see how it's going with sakura and sasuke? Then stay tuned!!!
Thank ya'll for 688 reads, were almost near 700 yaaayyy.

P.s is it only me or are all the chapter jumbled up pls lemme know

If you have any suggestions for what sakura and sasuke's forests should be go ahead and say it!
Aaaand...

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!