Abusive Boyfriend Prank

9th December

Colby's POV

I woke up with Carly wrapped around my waist. She was so adorable when she was asleep. I lay down with her in my arms for a little while longer before she eventually woke up.

She stirred for a little bit before fully waking up. "Babe?" She asked, seeming really confused. "Hey sleepyhead" I whispered to her.

She stretched and pulled the duvet off of her. "Your so beautiful" I told her, as she walked over to her closet.

"Thanks baby" she said smiling at me.

I took my phone from my side table and started scrolling through Instagram. Mostly Carly's recent Instagram posts.

I got up off of the bed and walked towards Carly. "Babe, we should prank the roommates today!" I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

She put down her makeup brush and turned to face me. "What kind of prank were you thinking?" she asked me.

"I'm not sure, what do you wanna do?" I asked her as I walked over to grab my camera. "Ooh! I have an idea!" she said smiling at me.

10 minutes later

I set my camera up on my desk next to my MacBook and hit the record button. "Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel! I'm here with my beautiful girlfriend..." I started, pointing towards Carly.

"Carly!" she said finishing off. "And today we are doing the abusive boyfriend prank on all of the roommates!" I said, clapping my hands together.

I pressed the stop button and set the camera up in my room so that the viewers could see what we were doing.

"Where are we going to set up the other camera?" Carly asked me. "Maybe downstairs in the kitchen, if you go down into the kitchen when I slap you" I told her, doing air quotes around the word slap.

Carly's POV

I took the second camera from Colby and started walking downstairs to hide the camera. Once I got to the bottom of the stairs, I checked to make sure no one was in the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and I heard Kat, Corey, Devyn and Sam talking in the gaming lounge, which was great because now we can prank Kat aswell.

Just as I got to the first step, I heard Jake and Aaron walk in through the front door. Perfect!

I rushed up the stairs to tell Colby that the prank was ready to do. "Babe, everyone is downstairs" I said, shutting the bedroom door.

"Great, so we can go downstairs and then start an argument as we are walking down there and then we can walk upstairs and then I can slap you, then you run downstairs" Colby said, walking me through what we were about to do.

I nodded and grabbed his hand to walk downstairs. "Babe are you serious?!" Colby said as we walked downstairs.

"Your being ridiculous" I said walking into the kitchen, starting to shout. I heard everyone start to get up off of the couch and starting to walk into the kitchen.

"Hey, what's going on?" Sam asked, standing in between both of us. "Colby's overreacting about the stupidest thing!" I said, sounding angry.

"Excuse me, I'm not the one who liked another fucking guys shirtless instagram picture" Colby said, now shouting aswell.

"Guys, chill out. Colby it's not a big deal!" Corey said, standing next to Sam.

"Will you just let me talk to you?" Colby asked me, pointing towards the stairs. "Yeah whatever!" I said following him up the stairs.

Once we got into our room, we started shouting at each other and calling each other rude things. "Guys! Stop fighting!" We heard them call up to us.

We both laughed and Colby looked up at me. "Now?" he whispered. I nodded my head and he clapped his hands together.

"What was that?" We heard Jake shout. I ran down the stairs, with tear rolling down my face and holding my cheek, to make it more realistic.

"Carly, what happened?" Corey asked me worriedly as I walked into the kitchen. I let more tears roll down my face as everyone else asked me what was wrong.

"Carly! Tell me what happned!" Jake said, standing in front of me. "Col- Colby hi- hit m- me" I said, crying even harder.

"WHAT?!" They all shouted in unison. Just then Colby walked down the stairs, his eyes staring right at me. Damn he was good! Everyone then started to walk over to him.

"Colby, what the fuck?!" Jake screamed. "You fucking hit her in the face?!" Corey shouted. "She deserved it!" Colby said angrily, walking over to me.

"No stay away from her!" Sam said, standing in between us again.

Colby looked straight into my eyes and smirked. "You know there's one thing I wanna say to you!" He said, walking closer to me.

Jake walked towards us, standing in between us as well, you could see the rage and anger running through all of their bodies.

"We are 100% the prank king and queen!" He said smiling and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I wiped the fake tears from my eyes and we both laughed. Everyone's jaw dropped. "Dude! I was having a heart attack!" Corey said falling onto the ground.

"I was about to kill you" Jake said, walking away from us with his hands behind his head.

"I would never hit Carly!" Colby said grabbing the camera, from behind Sam.

"Welcome to the Mega Prank War!" We both said in unison, still laughing as Colby started doing his outro for the video.