Dinner Party 2

29th November

Carly's POV
He then passed me a note... he then left but not before winking at me, which made me feel really uncomfortable.

I opened up the note, and it read out a phone number. I was assuming it was his. I tapped Colby's knee and showed him the note, explaining that the waiter had given it to me.

"He's fucking dead" he whispered before standing up and walking towards the bar. "Colby wait" I said following after him.

I soon managed to pull him back over to the table, luckily nobody had noticed our little scene.

Ryan came back and we ordered our drinks. Colby just gave him death stares which I could tell was making him uncomfortable because he walked off to get another waiter.

"Hello, sorry about that, my name is Maddison and I will be your new waiter tonight" she said, while laughing.

We all ordered our drinks, which for everyone was water and Sam ordered a 2 bottles of champagne to go with it for all of us.

Once our drinks came, Colby whispered something to me. "Should we tell them now?" He asked.

I nodded my head and stood up. Everyone stopped talking and looked up at me.

"I have an announcement" I said to everyone. "Your secretly a dinosaur who disguised as a human?" Corey asked which made us all laugh.

"No" I said trying not to laugh. Colby also stood up because he could see I was struggling.

"Me and Carly are dating!" He told everyone. Everyone looked at us in shock for a few seconds before erupting into applause.

"Omg congratulations!" Kat and Devyn said at the same time.

We then looked at Jake, he didn't seem too happy, but he didn't seem angry either.

"Jake are you mad?" I asked him slightly scared for his answer. "No, if you both love each other then I can't get in the way of that" he said smiling at us.

"But I swear to god, Colby, if you do anything to my sister, you will regret it" he said laughing.

We all laughed. The rest of the evening went well.
@colbybrock

(Imagine this is all of them)

Had so much fun tonight with my best friends and my beautiful girlfriend - @carlywebberofficial
Liked by @samgolbach, @carlywebberofficial and 382,980 others

@samgolbach: So much fun!
@carlywebberofficial: aww baby, I loved it! ❤️
@devynlundy: it's so nice to just chat together sometimes 💓💕
@fanaccount: OMG YES THEY ARE DATING!
@katrinastuartofficial: love you guys so much
@carlywebberofficial: love you too babes! 💕
@tarayummy: it was so nice to finally get to meet you all!

Colby's POV
"Babe, come on" I told Carly. She held her hand out to me and I grabbed it as I walked with her to the car.

"You guys are so cute" Kat said as we got in the car. We laughed and Sam offered to drive so that me and Carly could be in the back with each other.

"Thanks bro" I said as I walked round the car to get into the back. I kissed her forehead and she laid her head on my chest.

Before long she was asleep on me. "We're home!" Sam said pulling into the driveway. "Shh" I told him pointing to Carly who was still asleep on me.

Sam nodded and opened the door for me as I picked Carly up, bridal style, and walked into the house.

All the others arrived just as we walked inside. "OMG you guys!" Devyn said running in. I smiled and felt a movement on my shoulder.

"Baby?" She said looking around before realising where she actually was. "Come on let's get you to bed" I said gently.

"We're gonna go up to bed" it told everyone. "Okay" they all said. "Don't get up to any naughty business" Jake said looking me in the eye.

"Been there done that" I said and I ran up the stairs quickly before Jake tried to attack me.

I put Carly in the bed and took her dress off as it wouldn't be comfortable for her to wear it in bed. I walked over to my closet and got her one of my t-shirts.

She stirred a bit before waking up again. "Babe?" She said looking at me. "Hey baby" I said stroking her hair. "Can you put this shirt on, as your dress looked really uncomfortable" I asked her.

She nodded and out my shirt on. Damn she looked good. I'm so glad I can finally call her mine.