Q and A

27th November

Carly's POV
The car was silent and nobody was talking. I think it's because everyone was worried about what questions they could be asked in the q and a.

I hated awkwardness so I did the first thing that came to my head.

I reached over to the radio controls as I was sat next to Colby in the front and I put on our favourite song: S.O.S by Avicii

I switched it up to full volume and immediately the whole car erupted into singing.

Well shouting rather than singing. Colby then gave me a look and then looked at the radio then to Jake, who was singing very loudly and very off key.

I turned the volume button all the way down and everyone stopped singing, apart from Jake who was singing at the top of his voice.

We all turned to look at him, apart from Colby who was driving. But everyone was laughing at him.

Jake went bright pink and almost matched his hair which obviously made it ten times more funny.

At the beach (Sam's POV)
I drove into one of the last parking spaces in the parking lot and parked the car.

I walked over to Kat's side of the car and opened the door for her because that's the gentleman I am.

"Ma'am" I said and bowed as I opened her door. "Your so stupid" she laughed and ruffled with my hair.

I walked to the trunk of the car and grabbed my camera.

Colby's POV
The road trip was so fun but it finally came to an end when I turned into the parking lot I saw Sam turn into.

Once I finally managed to park we ran towards the others like little kids.

The girls all ran towards each other and hugged as if they hadn't seen each other in years when really we only saw each other 15 minutes ago.

"So what are we gonna do first?" I asked everyone. "Sea or Video?"

Everyone said video and luckily we all agreed on it.

We walked down to a place on the beach where not many people could see us shooting our video.

Sam set up the camera and immediately pressed record.

"Hey guys what's up it's Sam and Colby" I said. "Today we are doing a q and a video, with Corey Jake, Carly, Aaron, Devyn and Kat" he said giving Kat a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok first question goes to Kat" Sam said. "Would you breakup with Sam for $1,000,000?" Sam asked.

"Yes!" Kat joked. We all laughed but Sam looked heartbroken.

"No, I'm kidding, definitely not! You are worth a lot more than $1,000,000" she said hugging his arm.

Everyone awed and laughed.

"Okay, next question is for Jake" I said smiling. "How many kids do you want?" I finished.

Everyone looked at him. "7" he finally said. We all laughed. "Really, you would want 7 kids!" Corey said in between laughs.

Jake nodded his head and giggled at himself.

"Okay this question is for Carly" Sam said turning his head to look at her.

Carly's POV
"Okay this question is for Carly" Sam said turning to look at me.

I smiled at him and waited for my question. "Ooh this one is good" Kat said leaning over Sam's shoulder to see the question.

"Have you ever had feelings for someone sat here right now?" Sam said grinning.

I went bright red, of course I did. I have always had feelings for Colby, but I couldn't say that.

I replayed the question in my head and finally answered. "Yes I have" I said very confidently.

Everyone stared at me in shock. "Who?" Devyn asked looking intrigued.

"I'm not saying" I said and I laughed it off