Disney World

30th November

Colby's POV
I am seriously in love with this girl. Her laugh, her smile, everything!

We rocked about it the car until we got to Disney World, laughing and singing the whole way.

"We're here!" I said presenting it with jazz hands. She squealed and rushed out of the car.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the ticket booth. "Babe are you sure, I can pay for my ticket" she said to me.

"Baby, it's fine, I'm paying for you" I insisted. "Fine" she said eventually giving up on the fact that I won't let her pay.

Carly's POV
He bought our tickets and we walked into the park, Colby still holding my hand. "So what do you want to do first?" He asked me.

I looked around and pointed to a small roller coaster near us. He nodded and we ran towards it, laughing.

While we were waiting in line, we talked about what we were going to do next. Colby wanted to go on a bigger rollercoaster next and I agreed as neither of us were scared of them.

We got onto the bigger roller coaster and screamed the whole way down. Not a scared scream but an I'm having so much fun scream.

Once we got off, we decided to get some food as we hadn't had lunch yet. We ran towards the restaurant like little kids and managed to get a table.

@colbybrock

I love you so much baby! Having so much fun at Disney World! @carlywebberofficial

Liked by @carlywebberofficial, @katrinastuartofficial and 684,372 others.

@carlywebberofficial: Baby, I love you too ❤️❤️
@samgolbach: You guys were made for eachother
@katrinastuartofficial: You guys... 😍
@fanaccount: Best couple ever!

After the restaurant we went to play one of the games where you had to pop the balloons.

Colby was determined to win me a stuffed animal so I didn't ruin it for him.

"YAY!" I said as he managed to pop all of the balloons. "Which prize would you like?" The women running the stall asked me.

I pointed to the fluffy stitch hanging from the ceiling. She pulled it down and handed it to Colby.

"Her you go baby" Colby said, laughing at how happy I was. I smiled at him and hugged the giant stitch then hugged Colby and he kissed my forehead.

We walked around, going on different rides for a while, before going to the castle.

@carlywebberofficial

Baby, I love you so much, so happy you are mine! 💕💕 @colbybrock

Liked by @colbybrock, @samgolbach and 428,922 others

@colbybrock: wouldn't have it any other way
@jakewebber9: take care of her Colby
@samgolbach: Omg! Ngl I love this couple
@brennen: are you cheating on me with @carlyofficial, @colbybrock?
@colbybrock: sorry Brennen 😂🙏

After we finished all of the rides we decided to go home as it was already getting dark.

"I had so much fun today, babe" I said. "So did I" Colby said, putting his seatbelt on.

He kissed me on the lips and then we started to drive home, listening to One Direction obviously!

We finally arrived back at the house and we walked through the door. "Finally, you guys are home" we heard Sam say from the gaming lounge.

We walked into the lounge, holding hands and saw Reggie and Cassie were here as well.

"Oh hey guys" I said to them. "Hey Carly, hey Colby" they waved back. "How was Disney World?" Corey asked us.

"So fun, did you see all of the posts?" I asked them, getting out my phone. "Yep! You guys are adorable" Kat said smiling at us.

Colby tugged at my hand which was a hint that he wanted to go somewhere. I followed along and he brought me into our bedroom.

He pushed me against the door, but not too hard and began kissing me everywhere, leaving big purple hickies all across my neck.

"Babe, stop!" I told him, laughing. "They are probably wondering where we are" I said.

He nodded and blushed. "Sorry, I just love you so much" he said scratching the back of his neck. "I love you too" I said and kissed his forehead.

"We're back!" I yelled to everyone. "Nice hickies, Carly" Kat said with a smirk. I immediately went to cover my neck but was to late.

As soon as Jake heard the word hickies he was up. "Hickies!" He said slightly angry.

"Run" Sam mouthed to us. We ran up the stairs, laughing and trying not to trip up as we locked Colby's rooms door and went to sleep.