Make up

Your POV
You haven't talked to Daichi since the fight. Neither of you made the effort to talk to the other. But today was the game against Shiratorizawa. You couldn't decide if you wanted to go or not. I mean just because you had a fight with Daichi, doesn't mean you had a fight with the team. You should support them, but you didn't want to throw Daichi off his game. That could throw the game. After lying in bed for hours you decided that you should go. At this point, the match was going into the second set. You had to go support them. Since the match was closer to you. You could make it. So, you flung out of bed. You found an old Karasuno cap and jacket. Your dad used to go to Karasuno. You threw that on. You put a pair of ripped black jeans on and a plan orange shirt, which you tie into a crop top with a hair tie. You put your hair into two dutch braids/you styled your hair. You threw the cap and jacket on and went downstairs. You put on your white Air Force 1 and flung out the door saying bye to your parents.

You ran to the building and sprinted into the seating section. You spotted Yusuke, Shimada, and Yachi. You joined them and they were happy to see you. "I thought you'd never show up, (Y/N)." Yusuke comentes. "Wow you really think that lowly of me? How sad?" You started while both of you chuckled lightly. They were in the middle of the 5th set. You did want to break their concentration so you didn't say anything. Until the mandatory break. They were getting back on the court. They looked utterly and completely exhausted. You had to do something. That's when you yelled, "Go Sawamura!!!!" Daichi looked at you. 'Shit.' You thought. You used his first name. He smiled though. All the guys looked up to see you there. You gave them a big smile and a thumbs up. They knew they would win this. And suddenly they were moving faster. They didn't make any mistakes. Of course Ushiwaka had some strong serves that were almost impossible to receive, so when they guys failed you didn't hold it against them. The game was intense. Karasuno would almost win the game until Shiratorizawa would score a point and cause another duce. At this point you were shouting incredibly loud. It seemed to pay off. They won. You sighed in relief. They actually won. You were jumping up and down. All of them smiled up at you and they gave you a thumbs up or something like that. Tsukishima and Kageyama just gave you snarky smirks. But you could tell they were happy.

You went down to greet them after the got their award. Hinata and Nishinoya jumped into your arms and gave you super big, sweaty hugs. Which you gladly accepted. Some of the other guys gave you fist bumps and Asahi ruffled your hair. You found it strange that they were acting like this when they had won the game themselves. But when you got to Suga. He gave you a big smile. "We couldn't have won without you,(Y/N)." You shook your head. "No no. You guys did this all on your own." Nishinoya spoke up. "But we all heard your cheering and it got us all really energized. So yeah you were a big help." He had a big smile and all the other guys nodded with a 'mhm'. Well all except for Tsukishima. Your gaze met Daichi's and he nodded his head towards an empty hall. You followed after him and the guys let you have your moment.

"I'm sorry." He started but you interrupted him. "No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things. I was just upset that I was going to be moving again and I thought I would lose you." He looked up shocked when you said moving. "Your moving again?!" You made eye contact with him. "Not anymore. My parents worked it out and my mom and I are going to stay here while he moved with work." He nodded his head. "I'm sorry." He said once again. "For What you asked?" He gulped. "For saying I love you. I shouldn't have said that. It's just, I've had feelings for you ever since we were little and I didn't want to ruin our friendship, but I can't anymore. (Y/N) I love you so so much." You looked at him tears pricked your eyes. You flew into him and hugged him crying on his chest. He was shocked at first but the rapped one arm around you while the other combed your hair as you cried. He rested his chin on your head and you stayed there for a moment. You pulled away and missed the lack of warmth. "I love you too, you idiot." You smiled. He lifted your chin up with his left hand as his right hand snakes around your waist pulling you close. He gave a light, sweet kiss. You wished you could stay like that forever, but oxygen. You pulled apart smiling at each other. He grabbed your hand and intertwined his with yours as you walked back to the guys. They saw you holding hands and all smiled.

1 year later
Sawamura now stayed with you and your mom. Sawamura was going to school at the University of Tokyo with Asahi, Sugawara, Kuroo, Bokuto, and many others. It was cheaper for him to stay at your house than live in a dorm. So your mom and his mom came to the agreement that he could stay with you guys. That's where you are today. Waking up in his hoodie, being cuddled. You give him a kiss on the nose and he pulls you closer. This was your daily life.

The end.