Fight

Your POV
You walked into the building, and right by the door, you saw Karasuno celebrating. They won you sighed in relief, but that meant they would be playing Shiratorizawa. I know they'll do great. Hinata was jumping around and then he spotted you. "(Y/N)!!!" He shouted. "We won!!! We won!!! We won!!! We get to play Shiratorizawa!!!" He was so happy. I let out a chuckle and a big smile. "But where were you in the stands? I couldn't find you and you come to all our matches?" He said tilting his head your smile dropped. Daichi hadn't even spared you a glance. You put your hand up in a sort of stop motion. "Sorry Hinata. I need to talk Daichi right now." He looked at you as you said his name. You nodded your head towards an empty hallway. "Okay (Y/N)." Hinata said kinda depressed. You walked that way and Daichi followed suit.

"Where were you?" He had raised his voice at you. That has never happened. 'Was he really upset that I wasn't there.' You thought. "This could have been the last game for us third years! This was important! How could you miss it?" He was really upset and his voice was still raised. "But it's not your last game." 'God damn. Why'd I have to reply in such a snarky way.' You thought. "Yeah. Lucky for you." His voice was still elevated. "Why's it such a big deal? Huh? Do you need me to baby you? It's one game. I have a personal life. You do know that right?" 'Why was I acting like this right now.' Your head was spinning with questions. " 'Why's it such a big deal?'" His voice started to elevate much more. "You want to know why it's such a big deal? Because it could have been our last game, Seijoh beat us last tournament, I don't know maybe because I have feelings for you and it means a lot to me for you to be there. Oh wait your to dense to realize that I have loved you since we were kids. But clearly you don't feel the same." You were shocked. "I'm leaving." You said and walked away. You didn't know if you were referring to the fact that you were walking away from the conversation or that you were leaving him again. It didn't matter you were so pissed. Beyond pissed. You walked out without saying bye to the guys. Hinata tried calling your name. Kageyama put his hand on Hinata's shoulder. A signal to cool down. At that point you were already out the building with a retreating figure in their sights.

Daichi's POV
'How could I be so stupid?' He was holding his hand to his face covering his eyes at he had started to cry. 'Why did I tell her I Love her? She's never going to come back.' He cleaned up his face and walked back to the group. All the guys looked at him. They didn't know what happened, but they could tell by your appearance and his that something didn't go right. Everyone loaded on the bus, but instead of sleeping they interrogated him. "What did you say to her?" Mama Suga came out. All the guys listen intently. That's the most he's seen them be quite and listen. Especially the first year combo and Tanaka and Nishinoya. "I-I..." he started but was on the boarder of tears ago. Suga pulled him into a side hug. "We fought. And I told her I loved her. And then she left." All the guys eyes widened when they heard him say that he loved her. The guys all reassured him that everything would work out fine. When the bus returned to Karasuno. Everyone got off. Instead of having a meeting they let everyone go home seeing the Captain's shape was not well. He went home and listened to hours of Good Grief while crying. (The sonf from earlier)

Your POV
You walked away from the building. You're face was already completely soaked in tears. You walked back to the train. Everyone gave you weird looks, but nobody said anything. You walked slowly back to the train station. You kept your eyes on the ground. Once you got there, you scanned your card and waited silently for the train. At this point, your tears had stopped coming. Your face was still stained with dry tears, and your eyes were puffy and red. You weren't sure if there was more mascara on your eye or on your eye bags. You put your earbuds in. You put the song youth on loop. (Song above) You bores the train once it arrived, not once looking at your phone this time. The train was a bit busier now, but you found a spot and sat down. You set an alarm on your phone. You fell asleep.

Your alarm went off which meant the train should be arriving at your stop in 10 minutes. Which it did. You got off the train to see the guys. "Hey (Y/N), we're going to get some dinner to celebrate Karasuno's win because now we might get to play them!" Kuroo said. Then all the guys looked at you taking a good look at how much of a wreck you looked like. The guys surrounded you and started interrogating you on what happened. You explained the whole situation. The guys understood. Some were even threatening to go kill Daichi. This made you chuckle a little, which comforted them just a bit. They wanted to take you home, but you insisted on getting dinner with them. Which made them happy, but they also wanted you to get rest. It's been a long day for you.

You got to the restaurant. You went to the bathroom to clean up your face while the guys got a table. Once you walked out of the restroom, you felt a bit more refreshed. You could hear the guys from the restroom. 'Of course they were being loud baboons.' You chuckled. What had you expected. You found them almost immediately. The guys looked at you. They were happy you looked better and you were smiling. You laughed with them the entire dinner. They felt like they had the real you back. They were happy to see you enjoying yourself. They were happy you weren't thinking about Daichi. "Hey hey (Y/N)." Kuroo says. You kinda get nervous, but you respond. "Okay. Name 3 ways to kill someone in 5 seconds." He starts to count down. "Ummm knife, poison, rope, gun, blunt force, drowning, suffocation." You names all of those in 5 seconds. "Great! Kenma how do you hide a body?" Kenma looked up from his device. "Well, if you bury a body vertically it can't be detected." Everyone was looking between you and Kenma. Kuroo finished. "Great! Sounds like a plan. Who's on board?" You and the guys laugh. "Wait (Y/N). How do you know so many murder methods?" Lev asked. "Oh." You were kinda shocked. 'Right. I did name a lot of ways in 5 seconds' you thought. "Well, back in America crime shows are pretty popular. I kinda got addicted to them too. That's all." All the guys let out a breath they didn't realize they were holding. You chuckled. You all continued to joke around and eat food.

You finally said goodbye to the guys and went home. Once home you changed into comfy pjs and face planted on to your pillow. You put the song youth back on and put it on loop. You cried yourself to sleep.
———————
Next chapter will probably be the last. I hope you enjoyed though.
-Emi