Late Night Movies

"So what do you want to watch, Dadchi?" You asked. "I don't know. You can pick (Y/N)." You thought about it. "How about Spider-Man homecoming and if we finish that far from home too?" He nodded. "Sure that sounds good. I'll go pop some popcorn." You nodded. After a few minutes he came back with a bowl of popcorn. You started homecoming. He was laying next to you while you were sitting criss cross. The bowl of popcorn was sitting in your lap. Maybe 30 minutes into the movie you finished it and moved it to the side. You just noticed how cold you were. 'Shit.' You thought. 'I didn't bring a sweatshirt.' You started to rub your arms with your hands. Daichi took notice and without even saying a word, he took his hoodie off and handed it to you. You looked at him. "You looked cold. I thought you might want that." "Thanks." You said. You put on the hoodie. It smelled exactly like him. You put the hood up. You rolled the sleeves down and you held the hoodie to cover your mouth so you could secretly smell his hoodie. Out of the corner of your eye you noticed something. Daichi was shirtless. Which means he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath this. 'Oh my good. Look at his abs and his biceps and triceps. He looks hot. Wait why am I thinking that?'

As the movie continued, you laid down. You two were now laying next to each other. You finished homecoming and started to turn on far from home. You were exhausted at this point it was around midnight. Not even 5 minutes into the movie. You fell asleep. Since you didn't have a blanket, you searched for some type of heat source. Your body found Daichi's body. Both of your hands held on to Daichi's sweatshirt, which you were still wearing. Your hands and head rested on his body. He noticed this and look down to see your cute sleeping figure. He wished you were awake and doing this on purpose, but either way he still enjoyed the moment. He wraped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your head and fell asleep. As you slept, your legs had tangled together. Any space that was between you before, is completely gone now.

The next morning
Mama Daichi POV
She woke up to make the family breakfast. I went to check on (Y/N) and Daichi in his room, but neither of you were there. She walked down the stairs to see that the tv was still on. 'The two of them must have fallen asleep while watching the movie she thought.' What she didn't expect was to see you too cuddling so close completely knocked out. She pulled out her phone to take a pictureZ the two of you were the cutest. Then she noticed that you were sleeping in her son's hoodie and that her son was shirtless. She wondered if you two were more than friends. She really hoped you were as you always has hoped.

Your POV
I woke up to feel myself being hugged really close to someone. I opened my eyes to see it was Daichi. Your face flushed so fast. Your whole face was incredibly red. After cooling your face off, you started to poke Daichi. "Wake up." You said with each poke, until he groaned and started to open his eyes. "Morning sleepy head." You said . "Morning." He mumbled back. "Let's go get dressed and ready for the day. I leave today remember." He nodded. You both got up to change. You put on a white t-shirt which you tucked into your blue jean shorts. You went downstairs to eat breakfast with the family. Once, breakfast was over you and Daichi headed out to hang at the park. The two of you talked a lot more.

As the day progressed, you noticed a strange bubbly feeling in the pit of your stomach and your chest. 'Maybe I'm just really hungry. I'll ask Yaku when I get back today.' The way Daichi smiled at you, the way his voice was soothing, the way he talked to you as if you never left, his eyes that you could stare into for hours. Just everything about him. You wanted to spend every moment with him.

Daichi's POV
They walked to the park. He couldn't help but think back to this morning. 'I woke up with her in my arms. It almost felt like a dream.' He thought. 'She's so perfect. I want to wake up to her every morning with her in my sweatshirt. I wanna receive a good morning kiss. I wanna run my hands through her (h/l) (h/c). I wanted to gaze into her (e/c) forever.' He was completely head over heals for you all over again. Of course he had fallen in love with you as a child, but children don't really know what love is and he didn't want to lose you and the friendship he had with you. So, he pretended that you were just his best friend. When all he wanted, was for you, to be his girlfriend. He cried every year over you leaving. He understood, that even though he was a child, he was so very in love with you.

——————
Sorry this is shorter it was harder to write. I'm starting to hit writer's block.
-Emi