EP 32- Kim Namjoon

Start from the beginning

"I just want to close my eyes and hope that there will be no nightmares." You slowly mutter and close your eyes which are filled with exhaustion and anxiety.

"How will I  save them? Aren't I too weak?" You say to yourself and you open your eyes and stare at the ceiling.

"I still can't believe the fact that I survived." You sigh "I can't believe I survived my parents."

And close your tired eyes, a sigh leaves your mouth. You were quite a bit disappointed that soomin wasn't there.

You didn't understand when the tiredness in your eyes made you asleep and then you suddenly woke up by your small digital phone making noise of notifications as you open your eyes you see the ceiling.

"Aish why the notifs?" You grunt  and grab your broken phone in your hands and stare at the bright screen.

"11:34."

"Ok so what should I be doing now?" You slowly and lazyily got up from your comfortable couch and started walking to your room.

"Wait, wasn't Namjoon gonna broadcast a live?" You recall and look for that app in your phone and then you see that he's live.

"Oh! He's live!" Your face grew happy and you soon joined the live like millions of ARMYs did.

Even if you now personally know Kim Namjoon, that excitement of your idol coming live doesn't fade, and you lay down on the bed as you see the live.

Namjoon showed a small piece of paper with 'I Love Army.' written on it, and you smile as you look at your clumsy idol almost ending the live accidentally.

You too comment like millions of ARMYs did and you too wished him happy birthday as the clock strikes 12AM, He thanked all and smiled and showed his adorable dimples, he also said like  the caring and considerate idol that he is that it's time to sleep, he says  goodnight and thanks everyone for all the wishes and love and he doesn't forget to say a sweet and warm goodnight
And he  ended the live.

"Ah wait I have his number I can just wish him and I can text him!"  You excitedly go to texting app and as you were about to type a thought struckes you "Will doing this be alright?"

Even if  you did texted taehyung the other day and stuff it still doesn't change the fact that is texting your idol alright or not, and even if you did what if he thinks low of you if you use emojies and stuff? Maybe you'll seem way to childish?

"Should I do it...?" You say I'm doubt to yourself.

"Maybe I'll just wish him when I see him at work tomorrow.." you slowly think to yourself.

After some time of thinking of any possible things happening you decided that you'll just personally wish him tomorrow.

"Maybe I'll just wish him when I see him at work tomorrow.." you slowly think, "Yeah it's better than embarrassing yourself Y/n!"

"Ok so..what now?"

"I'll just watch some Run BTS episodes!" You go to the app and then watch some Run BTS episodes, which made you forget about your anxiety and worries.

And as the bright light of the phone flashed on your face you blinked your eyes as they were getting closed and you don't want that.