"Scott, Alyssa?,"my said.

"Hey dad," Scott responded, while still carrying me.

"What upp," I said groggily, slightly slurring my words, not caring that I was talking to the man I hated, the man who abused me when no one was looking.

"What's with the tools?," Scott asked him. Dad stood up from the couch and started walking over to where we were.

"Um, I was just, uh, I was just starting on a list of repairs you guys need done," he told him. "What time is it?"

"It's ummm... midnight," Scott said, letting me go with one hand and turning the clock around, then regrabbed back on to me.

"We were supposed to have dinner, we had a deal. When your mom has a night shift, we have dinner," my dad said to him. Ha, like I want to have dinner with that bastard. He acts like he's done nothing just because no one knows what he did to me when I was little. That he abused me because he didn't want a girl. That the main reason he left was because my mom wouldn't get rid of me.

"Sorry dad," I said quietly, not actually meaning it, while resting my head back on my brother's shoulder.

"Sorry, we totally forgot about it. When we got back from the camping trip, we had to go straight to the animal clinic so Alyssa and I could finish up work," Scott replied to him.

"Alright, well, tomorrow night, dinner," dad told us.

"Alright," Scott responded, while I just gave dad a tired thumbs up, already planning a way of getting out of it.

"Did you 2 get something to eat?," he asked us.

"Yeah, Mexican," Scott said, while I tried not to laugh at his inside joke.

Scott walked upstairs and set me down in my bed.

"Night, love you Al," Scott said to me.

"Love you too Scott," I replied, then he walked off to his room.
------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to my 2 brothers(Scott, by blood, and Stiles, not by blood obviously) jumping on my bed, telling my to get up. I quickly got dressed and ate 2 eggos for breakfast.

All 3 of us piled into the jeep and drove off to school.
------------------------------------------------------
As we were walking up the stairs to the school, Stiles said,"Alright, so it's like 2 in the morning. I wake up, and she's just lying right next to me." Stiles was talking about Malia. "She just sneaks in, it's like 5 times a week."

"And then what happens?," Scott asked him.

"This," Stiles responded, while lifting up his shirt.

"Holy," Scott said, while I was now trying to tune out their conversation. I was a virgin, physically and sort of mentally, don't ask, and I really didn't need to know about Stiles's sex life.

"Yeah. Right on, right," Stiles said, and we all continued walking to class.
"After that we spend the rest of the night spooning," Stiles continued to tell us.

"That sounds alright," Scott said to Stiles. Man, tuning it out isn't working.
"Yeah, but I'm always the little spoon. Always," Stiles responded while putting his index fingers together.

"Well this means you guys are together, right? You're dating?," Scott asked.

"Eh, sometimes the way she looks at me, like she knows I'm not telling her something," Stiles replied.

"You mean Peter?," I asked, finally butting in.

"We gotta tell her guys," Stiles said while shaking his head.