Chapter 35

hi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tyde's POV*

Kate has been in surgery for 45 minutes and 33 seconds. Yes i'm counting. I know that everything is going to go well but I just want her to be back in my arms.

A lot of local youtubers have gathered in the waiting room for Kate. They didn't really need to come but they wanted to come and support their youtube friend. This doesn't happen very often in the youtube community.

50 minutes.

Only 10 left until the surgery is finished.

Lauren, Arden, Kian, and I are sitting on the floor together because people have taken up all of the other chairs. Yes, all youtubers. This section of the hospital is surprisingly empty for 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

"How much longer until she comes out?" Grace Helbig ask's for the 10th time.

"10 minutes." I answer after double checking the time on my iPhone.

Grace got here 20 minutes ago carrying a teddy bear that says get well soon. She brought a gift for Kate, just like most of the other youtubers that have gathered. Kate is going to have a couple too many stuffed bears after today. And flowers. And too much candy, that I will probably help her eat.

You know, being the nice boyfriend I am I don't want her to get fat.

Ya... that's the reason.

I can't wait until it is finished.

5 more minutes.

I was talking with Lauren and Arden when we heard wheels coming down the hallway. My head flew up and I saw a hospital bed with a sleeping Kate on it. Everybody shut up immediately and we watched Kate get wheeled into her hospital room. 

Lauren, Arden, Andrea, Jenn, and I jumped up as fast as we could and sprinted down the hallway towards Kate's room. 

Right when we got there the doctor came out of the room.

"Dr.Lute can we go see Kate now?" Lauren asked.

"Yes. But she is needs rest so don't wake her up." After Dr.Lute said that we ran through the door and saw a sleeping Kate. 

It was probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She looks so peaceful.

The girl took seats beside her and sat down. But I went and sat right on the edge of her bed. I took her hand in mine and held it tight, never wanting to let go.

"I love you Kate." I said to her. I don't care if she can't hear me.

"I love you too." She whispered.

"Kate! Your awake?" Lauren asked and jumped up from her chair to give Kate a hug. The other girls did too and then sat back down.

"Of course silly. Why would I sleep when it's 3 in the afternoon. The doctors think I'm sleeping but that's ok. The night is for sleeping not the day." She wasn't really making any sense but I guess that's from the laughing gas. 

"Ok sweetie. Whatever you say." I smiled down at her and kissed her cheek.

"Your really beautiful, Tyde. Did you know that? Well now you do cause I just told you." She giggled.

"Thanks... I guess?" 

"No problem boo bear!" Kate said.

"Somebody get a camera and film this. It's totally going on youtube later!" Arden said. Lauren got her camera out and started filming Kate. 

"People are here to see you Kate! Do you want them to come in here?" Andrea asked.

"How many people?"

"10 I think."

"YES! INVITE THEM ALL IN!" Kate shouted and started giggling again.

Andrea walked out of the room to get our friends, laughing her ass off at Kate.

A couple moments later the room is filled with youtubers wishing Kate to get well soon. Beside her she has a collection of stuffed bears that she has been given. And the room is filled with flowers and candy.

After an hour or so with everybody here Kate is getting tired and wants to sleep.

"Thank you everybody for coming but I'm tired and should probably get some rest." Kate said and everybody said their goodbyes and left the room. Except for her housemates and I. 

Kate is acting less crazy and seems to have gotten over the laughing gas.

"I'm tired, Tyde. And my stomach hurts." Kate complained.

"I know baby. We are going home now so youu can sleep in your own bed!" I told her.

By the time Kate was released and Lauren had signed all of the documents it was 7 at night. Kate was almost asleep in my arms. I was carrying her into the house because I am the best boyfriend ever.

"Goodnight sweet heart." I kissed her cheek once we were both in bed lying beside eachother.

"G'night Tyde. Love you." She mumbled, half asleep.

"Love you too." I whispered back to her even though I knew that she was already asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know that was really crappy but sorry. there is only the epilogue left yayyyy

-xoxo kat