Chapter 13

halllooooooooo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told Ryan everything that happened over the week while we drove home and his knuckles tightened on the steering wheel.

"He called you a bitch?"

"Yes. But I know that he regrets it!"

"That's still not ok Kate. I will fly to LA and beat up his bratty little ass."

"So how is Laya doing?" I said trying to change the subject. His mood suddenly changed and he was back to him happy self.

"She is doing really good! Only 6 more months!"

"That's amazing Ryan. I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks Kate!"

"It's your birthday soon! On November 5th right?"

"Yes. I will finally be 18!"

We finally got home and it was around dinner time so while Ryan made dinner I unpacked my stuff and texted some of my friends. I went to check on Marina (her sister, and sorry that she hasn't been in it for a while) because I haven't seen her in a while. She was in her room playing with her dolls. She didn't notice me so I left because she looked very happy playing with her dolls alone.

I went back into my room and checked my phone. I got more texts from Tyde. I just needed some space for a while but he didn't seem to get that.

"Kate dinner!" Ryan called from downstairs. Marina already ate so it was just going to be me and Ryan. My parents are at work but they will be back later tonight. I went downstairs and Ryan set the table and put the food on the table.

"We are having roast beef, and potatoes with gravy." Ryan said while he took the cover off of the food.

"It looks delicious like usual! You are so good at cooking!" I complemented Ryan. Ever since he was younger he wanted to be a chef at a 5 star resturarunt. He loves cooking with a passion and is the best chef in his university class.

We sat down across from eachother in our usual spots and started eating. It was absolutly amazing as usual and we finfished all of it really quickly. We talked about random stuff but mostly about Laya. 

After dinner I cleaned the table and washed the dishes while Ryan sat on his phone like the lazy person that he is. When we finished mom and dad came home finally.

"Mom! Dad! I missed you!" I ran over and gave them a big hug.

"We missed you too! How are things with Tyde?" My mom asked.

"Not very good. We are still not talking very much."

"Well thats to bad honey!" My parents had dinner and then went to bed becaus ethey have work tomorrow morning. And I have school... fantastic!

"Kate. You should go to bed, you have school tomorrow!" Ryan said as he walked past my door and went into his room. I was currently sitting on my bed watching youtube videos on my laptop. So the usual.

"Ok. I will." I shut my laptop and turned off the light. I got into bed and opened my phone. I quickly texted Tyde goodnight just so he knows that I still love him.

* * *

I woke up to the birds chirpping and the sun shining. lol. Just kidding, it was raining outside and Ryan threw a pillow at me. I got out of bed and showered. I had to go to school today so I got dressed and had breakfeast.

Cara knocked on the door at 8:30 so we can walk to school togethor.

"Cara! I missed you." I gave her a hug and we started our long journey to school. It was actually just around the corner and im just really lazy!