Chapter 33

hi

---------------------------------------------------------

We ended up doing the don't pop it challenge, the what's in my mouth challenge, and the tin can challenge. It was really fun and Grace had Tyde and I on the floor clutching our stomachs with laughter through a lot of it.

We just finished filming all three collabs. One for my channel, Tyde's channel, and of course Grace's channel. They were all really fun to do.

The stomach pain that I got earlier came back half way through the video-making and I had to take a couple minutes to calm down. Tyde and Grace didn't think much of it so we went back to filming.

"Tyde and I better get back home. Thanks for everything Grace." I hugged Grace goodbye and started walking towards the door. Tyde followed behind me and said god bye to Grace too.

"Bye guys. Have a nice week!" Grace said when we stepped out of her house. She shut the door behind us and we walked to the front of her driveway where Lauren was waiting for us. I texted her 10 minutes ago to come and get us from Grace's.

"Hey guys. How is Grace?"

"She is good. Really, really busy though." Tyde said and got in the front seat so I guess I have to sit in the back seat.

I got in and put my seat belt on. We drove home while singing to One Direction. It was nice.

When we got home Tyde and I had leftover pizza and watched TV for a while.

It was 10 o'clock when I decided to go to bed. I have been drifting off for the past hour while watching TV with Tyde. My stomach has begun to hurt again so I just decided to call it a day and head to bed.

"Goodnight Tyde. Love you."

"Love you too. I will probably go to sleep at about midnight. Goodnight baby."

I walked upstairs and changed into my pyjamas. The classic shorts and an old t-shirt that may or may not be Tyde's...

I washed my face and brushed my teeth and then got into my bed. I turned off my bedside table light and fell asleep almost instantly.

* * *

"Tyde. Wake. Up. Now." I started shaking Tyde's shoulder so he would wake up. It is currently 2 o'clock in the morning and I was awoken by my, now terrible, stomach pain.

"What? It's 2 in the morning."

"My stomach hurts so badly. Get Lauren and tell her to drive me to the hospital." I told him while holding my stomach and trying really hard not to scream from the pain.

"What?! Are you okay? On a scale of 1-10 how much does it hurt?"

"11. Now go get Lauren. Please."

"LAUREN!" Tyde shouted as he ran out of my room. He probably woke up the whole house but I don't care because I just want to get to the hospital.

*Lauren's POV*

"LAUREN!" I heard somebody shout from the hallway. I was sleeping peacefully and now I am awake at 2 AM. Oh great.

"Lauren wake up." Tyde shouted through my door.

"What do you want? I am awake now."

"You need to drive Kate to the hospital. Now."

Wait, what?

"What happened? What did you do?" I jumped up from my bed and rushed around my room getting dressed and looking for my phone.

"I didn't do anything. It's her stomach. Just hurry up. I will get Kate and meet you downstairs."

I heard Tyde run back down the hallway in the direction on Kate's room.

Once I was ready I ran downstairs and saw that Tyde and Kate were already downstairs by the door waiting for me. Tyde carrying Kate of course.

"What's going on? Why is everybody awake?" Arden said when she ran downstairs.

"I am taking Kate to the hospital. I will explain later." I said as I put on my shoes.

"Do you want me to come?"

"Yes. Get dressed and we will meet you there."

After that we ran out to my car and got in. Tyde sat in the back with Kate and I drove to the hospital as fast as I could.

When we got there I parked the car by the front door and Tyde got out and ran inside with Kate in his arms. I wasn't far behind him.

We walked in and as soon as we stepped through the door there was a doctor running over to us with a stretcher.

"What happened? What's her name?" She asked once Kate was lying on the stretcher, coming in-and-out of consciousness.

"Her name is Kate. And she woke up and her stomach was hurting so badly that she wanted us to take her to the hospital." I answered.

"Did she eat or do anything strange yesterday?"

"Not that I know of."

"Are you her sister?"

"No. Friend / housemate."

"Are you at least her legal guardian?"

"Yes."

"And you young man? Who are you in relation to Kate?" She said turning his attention to Tyde.

"Boyfriend."

"We will go run some test's on her. Please go to the desk and check in. You will also need to fill in some paperwork."

"Thank you Dr... Dr. Lute." I said, checking his name tag.

"Not a problem."

She rushed Kate down the hallway and into a room at the far end of the hall.

"I am going to go call Alec." Tyde walked to the waiting area and called Ryan right away.

I went to the front desk and checked Kate in. I started filling out Kate's information as best as I could. I texted Arden to bring Kate's medical folder that her parents gave me when she first moved into the house.

Arden was on her way over to the hospital and Tyde informed Ryan about Kate being in the hospital. Alec, of course, said that he would be on the next flight over to make sure his 'baby sister' is ok.

*Tyde's POV*

I just got off the phone with Ryan and he is flying to LA as soon as possible. Thank goodness. Lauren said that there hasen't been any news on Kate yet.

I walked back over to where Lauren and now Arden were sitting, filling out paperwork on Kate, and took a seat across from them.

"So what do you think it is?" Arden asked us.

"No idea. Hopefully nothing too bad."

"Ya." Was all I could say. I am so worried about Kate.

I hope she will be ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH NOOOOO KATE WHYYYY. I wonder what it is? hmmmmm

-xoxo kat