Chapter 28

Hey! how long should this book go on for? are you getting bored with it? please answer in the comments below! I am getting no feedback or anything so i don't know if this story is good or not!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 *Kate's POV* 

When I woke up I checked the time and saw that it was 8 o'clock. Tyde was sleeping beside me with his arms wrapped around me. I slowly got out of bed so that I woudn't wake him up and picked up my phone from the bedside table. 

I walked downstairs and nobody was awake yet so I decided to sit on the couch on my phone. I went on twitter for a while and then instagram. After about 45 minutes of going through twitter and instagram Tyler texted me about tonight.

TEXT CONVO:

T: Hey Girl!

K: Hey tyler

T: so regarding the dinner tonight, me and troye will pick you guys up at 5 o'clock

K: thanks for the info!

T: i have to go. troye just woke up

K: Bye! tell troye that i say hi!

T: sure

END OF CONVO

It was now 9 o'clock so I decided to go wake up Tyde. I ran up the stairs and walked into my room. I shut the door behind me and walked over to Tyde.

"Baby, wake up!" I whispered in his ear and shook his shoulder.

"idhakhhhwi" He mumbled.

"What was that?"

"I don't want to wake up."

Tyde rolled over to look at me and took my hand in his.

"Good morning Tyde."

"Morning beautiful!"

"Tyler is coming to pick us up at 5 o'clock. So we have practicly the whole day to do whatever we want."

"Can we have a lazy day today, Kate? I don't feel like doing anything."

"Are you ok?"

"Ya. Well, kind of. I'm feeling a bit under the weather today."

"Emotinaly or physicaly?"

"Emotionaly."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Maybe later. Right now I just want to cuddle with my amazing girlfriend."

"If you are feeling unhappy then you have to talk to someone."

"Later. I'm hungry now."

"I can make you some eggs if you want."

"Thanks Kate!"

* * *

After he ate the eggs that I made him we went to over to the couch and sat there for a while, watching cartoons on TV.

The girls weren't awake yet even though it was 10 o'clock in the morning. Both of us are still in out pajamas and cuddled up on the couch together.

Tyde would randomly lean down and kiss my forehead. I think that that is really cute when he does that.

After a couple hours the girls finally decided to make an aperance and they came downstairs and ate breakfest. 

"Morning children!" Andrea said as she sat down on the couch beside us with a bowl of cereal.