The Sludge Villian...

Start from the beginning

I need to help! But I was so dizzy, Izu got free from that sludge guy. He ran up to me. I was getting so dizzy I fell to floor. All Might got the sludge villain in a bottle and walked up to us. Izu was lecturing me for using too many quirks.

"Are you two alright?"
"She over used here quirks trying to save me, she might faint any min-" I
interrupted.
"I'm fine! Just dizzy that's all!"
"Young woman, you look like you could faint at any moment. I could drop you off at the hospital if you'd like? You where very brave trying to save your friend."
"I'll be fine! I don't wanna be a bother.. I just need some water or something." I was getting dizzier by the minute.
"I'm going to drop you off at the hospital so you can get checked out just to make sure."
He picked me up, Izu grabbed our stuff,

"All Might? May I ask you a question?"
"Some other time young man-"

I fainted...
—————————————————————
Izuku's POV:

"All Might? I need to ask you something! Please!"
"I don't have time! Some other time alright!"

All Might had {y/n} unconscious in his arms, he jumped up an I grabbed his leg.

We flew over the city!

"YOUNG MAN WHY DID YOU GRAB ON!"

"I TOLD YOU I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!"

We land on the roof of the hospital. {y/n} was placed on the ground an there was a puff of smoke. I couldn't see anything. Until I cleared up. I saw a skinny man with an oversized All Might costume on.

"AHH! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MIGHT!"
"Kid I am All Might.."
[I'm lazy, it's 12:00am at the moment I'm getting tired I don't feel like putting their conversation, if you haven't already watch the anime, so far this is based on the anime, just with some differences to make it my own]
"You can't become a hero, become a police officer or something..." All Might said. "Now take your friend inside to get checked out. I need to take Sludge over here-"
All Might felt in his pocket.
"He's not here.. I must have dropped him on the way here..."
Then he left... All Might left.. the man I looked up to most.. said I could never be a hero..
I looked down at {y/n}. I picked her up, her on my back, and went inside...

"Excuse me? A villain attacked us, she over used her quirk and fainted trying to save me, All Might saved us an brought us here. He wanted me to see if she's alright."
"Alright, bring her over here-"

{y/n} started to wake up.

"Crap... My head hurts..." She started to look around an released where we were. "Dammit... did you really take me to the hospital Izu?"
"All Might took us here, he had to turn in that sludge villain."
"Oh shit so I wasn't losing it? He was really there?!"
"Yeah now watch your language!"

The nurse looked confused.

"We should probably get you checked out young lady." She said with a smile.
"Yeah not gonna happen. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude or anything but I just over used my quirk, so I fainted, all I need is some water an I'll be fine! It happens a lot!" {y/n} said re-assuringly.
"But ma'am we just need to make sure you're alright."
"I told you I'll be fine, it's happened before, I know what I'm doing."
"Fine," the nurse looked at me. "Bring her back if anything happens."
"You got it ma'am!" I said.