Having Our Lovely Time

Argus's POV

We reached my mansion that is very far from the city. He was sleeping peacefully next to me and I placed my hand on his hand. He snores lightly which made me feel at peace. I parked the car in front of the mansion and I got out. I got to the other side of the car and opens it slowly as I didn't want to wake him up. I lifts him up bridal style and toss my car key to the butler. "Sebastian, go park the car and tell the chefs to make more food", he nods and went to park my car into the garage.

I kissed the cheek of my Gabriel and he had his arm wrapped on my shoulder. It makes me feel more warm and my heart beats faster than before. "C....Chris.....~", he mumbles in his sleep and my anger grows as he mentioned someone's name. He was supposed to mumble my name but this Chris. His crush is on this Chris boy! I will kill him but I have to take care of my cute little dragon.

"Sir. The food is ready", my butler said and he stares at my Gabriel which made me growl at him. "Sir. If I may ask, who is that boy? He's cute", he said and smiled at the look of my sleeping dragon. "He's my little dragon and soon-to-be wife", he was scared as he knew not to try to even think, look or talk about my precious dragon. "I hope you don't kill that dragon", my best friend, Leo came towards me in his working suit. "So this is the cutie~", Leo tried to touch him but I smacks his paws off. "Your paw bloody and no one can touch him", I snarls and he backs away from me.

"Fine but you have to at least know about him. Here's the file you want and keep in mind that he doesn't prefer the likes of us. The killer and filthy rich people. Oh and if you're bored of him, let him be mine~ ", Leo said and ran away from me as I couldn't control my rage. My Gabriel shifted in my arms and I quickly walks us to the master bedroom.

It has the king-sized bed and filled with lots of necessity and some expensive decoration. I lays my little dragon on the bed and puts my overused blanket on him. With this, he would be covered in my scent. I'm glad I didn't let my maid wash it. "Sleep well babe. I will be waiting for you to wake up~", I whispered into his ear and lays next to him as I spooned him close to my chest. I slowly falls asleep with him even if it's not nighttime yet.

(Timeskip <1 hour> brought to you by Argus and his men worshipping the sleepy Gabriel on the altar)

Gabriel's POV

I woke up and stretched my arms as I feel like I had the sleep of my live. Rubbing my lazy eyes, I couldn't believe where I am sleeping. "Where am I? This is not my bed and....you!", I screams at the red dragon on my side and he was asleep. "I'm not supposed to be here. My papa and daddy must've been worried about me. Equiste too!", I gets out of the bed only to yelps as the mysterious man grab my tail very hard.

His eyes opened wide and reveals his crimson red ones. He playfully rubs my tail and licks the side of it. It makes me horny and I fell to the floor as my tail is very sensitive. The weakness of any creature with tail. He sucks on my tail hungrily and it gets covered in his slobber. Then, he pulls my tail which made me gets closer to him and he hugs me with a light nuzzling on my neck.

"You've woke up. My lovely and sexy wife~", he said and of course I blushed because he's the first one to said that. I was hoping it was Chris but I guess this is ok. Still, he hurted my friends and my brother at my high school. I heard about him. He is the most evil and dangerous man alive. My brother said that and he did his best to protect me from this fiend.

"Lets go downstair and eat", he said and lift me up bridal style which made me look away as I try to hide my embarrassment. He chuckled and my heart feels warmer than before. I've always dreamed of my time with my future husband. I thought it was going to be Chris but this man....he is definitely my type.

"Ok here we are and you sit here", he said and placed me on his lap instead of the chair next to him. The butlers and maids came with food on the tray. One by one appeared on the table and I drools as I saw my favourite food right in front of me. The bigger dragon chuckled and pets my head as he saw the way I drools at the food. He gestured his employees to bring more of the same food.

"So... you like curry and ice cream~. You can have the curry first but the ice cream will be for dessert", he said and I tried to take the food but he snatched the spoon from my hand. He brings a big piece of meat to my mouth and I stares at how beautiful it's cooked. I opens my mouth and he shove it in gently which I happily chews on.

Daddy and papa would always have Equiste and me to eat healthy food and I can only have ice cream once after I ate my food. Daddy told me that it's for my health and I would grow up in good shape. I admit it that it's for my health and yeah, I have this body that people would say sexy, hot or 'he is my type'.

"Have some more. I want you to be stuffed but not too much because I want to make sure there are some space for our eggs", he said with a happy smile and he was probably talking about the food. I just nods and eats more. After at least 30 minutes of eating, I burps and wags my tail. I look at the bigger dragon and he was smiling very wide. "Why didn't you eat your food?", I asked him and he pets my hair. "I'm not hungry but I am for you", he kissed my neck and soft rumbling sound came from his big chest. WHAT! He's going to eat me!!

"You're going to eat me!", I tried to run from him but he kept me in place. He grabs me by my waist and flicks my forehead. "I'm not going to eat you. I want to make you mine. Mate with you and marry you. Have our own family and little eggs. The eggs I'm talking about is our dragon eggs", he said and I calmed down as he didn't planned to eat me but why does he want to marry and mate me? We've just met and papa said that if we love our partner very much, we would get marry and then we move to the mating stuff. The dominant would give the submissive, their seed and soon the miracle of live will be created.

I didn't really care about marriage and mating but I do love the idea of having my own eggs. I don't really know much about this guy and he already skipped the love part. He squinted his brow and smiles as he gets what I'm thinking about. "I love you Gabriel and we'll take it slow ok?"

(Done and next chapter will be their introduction to each other. I guess)