The Formulation of Disaster

Argus's Pov

"Stop resisting me... You know you want this Gabriel....", I bit his neck gently and keep kissing on it roughly. The whole room is filled with his moans and scent. It's a fucking turn on....badly~ "S-Stop it...A-Argus... It's too e-early for this....", he says in a low huffing voice as he keep pushing me by my chest. Fucking hell! His touch aroused me so much, growling softly into his ear as my chest rumbles with my tail wrapping around his swaying tail.

"You shouldn't resist me anymore....", I kiss his neck again and licks from his side to his throat while he kept moaning and his cute little flailing start to slow down. "A-Argus.... Please...", he pleads with his eyes full of tears so I do as he says. It's cute when he say please. Very vulnerable~ I lift him up and bring him into bedroom, laying him down on the bed. Then, I locked the door and close the curtains, turning the lights off to create an almost dark vibe for the room.  It's early but I can't resist having him to myself. "Come here...", I slides into the bed with him while he's still shivering from all the 'embrace' I gave him.

He was quick to hug my arm as soon as I slide an arm around his back to pull him closer to me. I can't help it but I gently rubs his long hair which earns me a cute purring sound from his as I could feel his body vibrates against me. I ran down my hand from his hair, tracing his back and reaching his tail. Purring even more he did, I rub his soft bum and gently squeeze it before spanking it. He yelps slightly from the gentle spank and he look up stare into my eyes with his emerald green eyes. They're so beautiful and shiny so I gave him another gentle spank as he pouts. "Hehehe don't be mad at me now~" I said as I rub him bum with his arms still tight on the pillow.

"Dummy....", I hear him say in a very quiet voice. Why do you have to be so cute and spicy? "I'm your dummy husband", I chuckled and kiss his lips gently which he hesitates to kiss back. His tail playfully sway while still wrapped by my tail. "I love you Gabe~", I said gently as I break the kiss, rubbing the back of his head as I hug close to me and soon we both fell asleep.

Gabriel's POV

"I love you Gabe~", was all I could hear before drifting into a deep slumber, feeling tired as his body felt good against mine. He's not a bad person but I know people don't see him as a good person. He's the infamous Argus after all but there's no denying the fact that he wants me and I belong to this dangerous dragon. I'm unsure of what to expect in the future but I'm not ready for this..... dad and papa always said about this kind of stuff...

"Gabe, make sure to finish your veggies too!" Papa said as he was wiping the sauce off my cheeks and dad took a piece of the veggies before he shoved into my mouth which I reluctantly chewed on as it doesn't taste good at all... "Come on now. You should eat more veggies so that you can be healthy and be more cute. One day, someone will steal you away from us and I'm very sure of it" Papa said as he filled my cup with strawberry milk but Equiste intercepts. "He's not taken away from us! I won't allow you to have girlfriend or boyfriend!" Equiste keep shouting and end it with his arms crossed. He adores me too much as his helpless little brother. Dad just chuckled as he took a sip of his black coffee. "If he ever gets taken away, I'll be sad and even your papa will get sad. Equiste might even unalive your partner though....", he laughs again after eating his food. I didn't pay much attention so I continued eating my food as my papa fed me the veggies.

Soon, I woke up in a weird position and I was shocked to see what happened. I was hugging Argus body tightly, arms and legs wrapped around his torso with him still sleeping cozily as if nothing can disturb him but soon he wakes up and he chuckled at how affectionate my hug is to him so he took out his phone to take a picture of us which I felt embarrassed so I yells loudly as I reach for his phone but he was slick as he took my hand instead.

"Let's get up. It already late evening. I'll write an absence letter to your homeroom teacher soon enough. We need to go home and get ready", Argus said as he lift me up. "W-Where are we going?", I ask him while feeling a little bit nervous. "Of course honey. We're going on a date!"

(Cut! Sorry for the very late update! I got a whole months of training at a new job! Stay tuned for more!)