"There we go. All nice and tight." Catwoman said while the other villains stand beside her.

"Harley, you want to do the honors? And this time, no distraction, okay?"

Harley cracking her fingers and begins to raise her hammer.

'JUMP!'

"Huh?" all of the SuperHero Girls and SuperVillains Girls heard a sound.

"What's that noise?" Zatanna.

'Authorise!'

Then a series of electro music was heard. Each of the SuperVillain Girls looks carefully trying to figure out who's making that noise.

"Grrr, I don't like this! Show yourself!" Giganta shouted.

'Progrise! Jump To-bi ga rise!'

Suddenly, a figure jumps out before crashing down into another building. All of the SuperHero Girls and Supervillain Girls look at the mysterious figure.

"Uh, what was that?" Batgirl wondering, while hearing the mysterious figure coughing a bit.

'Rising Hopper!'

Then two red eyes glow and coming out of the rubble, the girls were surprised to see what's in front of them.

It was a guy, a teen statue, giving the look but his armor have a lime green with a black suit and black shoulder. He also has a red visor and v-shaped fins on them. On the front is a weird-looking belt that is very high technology that Batgirl and Bumblebee never saw before.

 On the front is a weird-looking belt that is very high technology that Batgirl and Bumblebee never saw before

'A jump to the sky turns to a Rider Kick.'

Catwoman frowned and asked "And who you might be?"

The figure replied "You can call me, Kamen Rider," he spins and do a pose "Zero-One!"

"Kamen?" Wonder Woman said.

"Rider?" Supergirl said.

"Zero-One?" Green Lantern said.

Bumblebee and Zatanna were surprised to see another hero while Batgirl widened her eyes, sparking in her fangirl mode.

"Ooooh! That's an awesome name!" Batgirl cheered.

"Heh, I don't care who you are, you all heroes are going down!" Livewire said cracking her knuckles and shot lightning bolts at the new hero. However, at the moment, Zero-One shot towards Livewire at fast speed and land a kick at her stomach, sending her flying towards the ground. Then to the shock of everyone, a firey explosion appears as she was knocked down on the ground, unconsciously.