Chapter 21[Sabotage]

Start from the beginning

Dr. Bogdasha: The security systems on the nuclear missiles has been disabled, and soon enough you will get possession on them.

Alan: Perfect. Now how about every money on this country?

Dr. Bogdasha: Time for the banks to say goodbye. Oh and look at that, the cargo ship has sailed.

Alan: The pretence is going to be serious after every country learns about this.

Dr. Bogdasha: All of United States money will now be under your control.

John: I'm not really understanding how this is going to make other countries become tense.

Alan: United States foreign aid is "aid given by the United States to other countries to support global peace, security, and development efforts, and provide humanitarian relief during times of crisis." US foreign aid is financed from U.S taxpayers and other government revenue sources that Congress appropriates annually through the United States budget process. The Congressional Research Service divides it into five categories: bilateral development aid, economic assistance, Humanitarian aid, multilateral economic contributions, and military aid. Although the number of agencies and departments managing and implementing foreign assistance funds and programs can change over time, in recent years, "there are over 20 U.S. government agencies that manage foreign assistance programs." And now will be ruined.

Lezlie: This whole system for what? Why pay taxes when they can print money twenty four seven. They illegally loan it to us at interest so that we are poor forever? Why do they need our money when they can make their own? Because money and power will all belong to just one.

Alan: Very good, Lezlie. You absolutely understand.

Dr. Bogdasha: Democrats and Republicans alike sit atop capital hill and abuse their power. They are deaf to the will of the people, they pass bills that strip away your rights and dignity. They laugh as they use their influence to gather personal wealth, uncaring as they crush the average citizen in the process. The system has been broken long ago. The government has failed you, but Mr. Adkins will fix it.

Alan: They cover it all up with such beautiful lies and force the people to not know their true power.

Dr. Bogdasha: The government is so weak and afraid to speak the truth, these nuclear weapons are not American technology at all, everything is all developed by Russian, German, Japanese technologies and so on. We grant the Americans this, and now they use it against us.

Bryan: Charades are often humorous, don't you think so?..

Dr. Bogdasha: Agreed. And now Mr. Adkins, watch the money run off from the system. 

Dr. Bogdasha set a virus throughout America's entire network, all firewalls were destroyed and cyber intelligence wasn't able to stop the unauthorized activities on time. The entirety of America's money was mysteriously disappearing from every bank systems. Every single bank of the United States were now dead zero, and money being sent to other countries has completely stopped. The FBI began to notice the money were disappearing, they were unable to tell where is all the money is being transferred to. 

Agent Bruce: What is happening..? SOMEONE CUT THE LINES NOW!

Agent Joseph: We can't, our computers aren't operating! 

Suddenly Alan made himself appear on every monitors in the FBI headquarters. The FBI looked and recognized it is Alan that is on the monitors. 

Agent Joseph: What the. It's Alan!

Alan: Feds. I know you are aware of the money disappearing from every state, it's all in my very own "bank account".

Agent Bruce: What do you think you're doing with the money?

Alan: The right thing. To not let it run this world anymore, your little evil cyber intelligence will stop at once. Also, don't waste your time trying track down my current position, the computer virus is attacking every technology you control, radio transmitter and receivers, every communication there is, and as well as every surveillance are disabling every second, the economy is now looking like it's your fault that it is starting to turn into a mess... My revolution is going to happen, and this whole country will run different.

Agent Bruce: Don't you even count on it you son of a bitch!- 

Alan cut out the transmission, and the FBI wasn't able to do any tracking nor record the whole message. 

Agent Joseph: Did anyone catch this?! Anyone?!

Another agent: No sir, this guy really ain't playing any games. 

Agent Joseph slammed his fists on the desk in anger. 

Agent Joseph: Contact the military.

Agent Bruce: We already tried...

Agent Joseph: Fuck. 

Meanwhile at San Diego. Alan and The Nine Crimes exited Dr. Bogdasha's lab and walked the semi trucks. 

Alan: I can't thank you enough, doctor. Everything is going well just as planned.

Dr. Bogdasha: So when every continent learns the behavior of America, that's when you begin your live stream?

Alan: Correct.

Dr. Bogdasha: Allow me to take care of the weapons.

Alan: With pleasure. Now crew, unload the trailers. 

The Nine Crimes opened all ten trailers and the guns all fell out like a water slide. 

Alan: We'll be back with even more weapons again. 

To be continued.