"Aye come outside I wanna talk to you." I groaned turning over to look at the time.

"Kahron it's one in the morning." I said into the phone.

"I know, I'm in my truck come outside." I sighed.

"Here I come."

I didn't feel like getting dressed so I just put on my robe over my bra and underwear. I slide on my slippers and headed outside where his truck was parked in my driveway.

"Really Mo?" He asked as I got into the passengers side.

"Yes, you woke me up out of my sleep I was not about to get dressed."

"Got the thighs all out, what you got on under there?" He asked smirking.

"Boy dont start. Waking me up in the middle of the damn night, what you want?"

We sat quiet for awhile, it scared me, because Kahron never hesitates with shit. I started thinking all kinds of crazy shit he was about to tell me.

"What would you say if I told you I was moving back to New York?" He asked eventually.

My heart dropped as my head snapped to face his. "No seriously Kahron."

He sighed rubbing his chin hair as he leaned back in his chair.

"You're serious?" I whispered. "I can't." My voice cracked from the lump forming in my throat. I reached for the door he grabbed my hand stopping me. "No Kahron." I said pushing his hands away. I needed to get out of this truck and away from him before I started crying.

He clicked the automatic lock then pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him.

"Why?" I asked playing with his chain. I didn't wanna look up at him because I was already trying my hardest not to cry.

"It was always apart of the plan to go back. This shit was all temporary because my mom wanted to move here to be closer to family, I never wanted to stay. It was all temporary until I met you. At first I thought, she could go back with me. Then I found out about ya brother, that idea was thrown out the window knowing there was no way you was gonna leave Atlanta with ya brother still here. So I figured she's worth it, I'll stay."

"So I'm not worth it anymore?" I asked as a tear drops on to my hand.

"Let me finish." I nodded staying silent. "Started business out here since I decided I was gonna stay, needed to make money some way. Expanded shit from New York to here. Made money, more money actually. Pissed me off that you gave me the run around, but at the same time didn't give a fuck because I was falling for you. Shit went sour, you started kickin it with another nigga. I figured, I don't got a reason to stay somewhere I honestly don't wanna be anymore then."

"So I'll never see you again?"

"It's not forever. I'ma still be back here and there. Moms is here."

"And I'm here." I whispered knowing my voice wasn't gonna work louder.

"Yeah, and you're here." He tried to lift my face but I smacked his hand away. "Stop crying Mo. I never seen you cry before but I don't like the shit." He said wiping my tears with his thumb.

He kissed my lips softly over and over. I gasped filled him harden under me making me hot, it's been too long.

"Oh shit, my bad." He smirked.

"It's fine we can put him to use."

He shook his head. "Nah Mo."

"One for the road." I said pulling him out of his pants and he stood tall and throbbing.

He continued to shake his head no until I grabbed him making him groan.

He gave in and started kissing on my neck as he reached between my legs, ripping my panties. "Damn." He said when he felt how wet I was.

I moaned softly as he rubbed my clit. "You been giving that nigga what's mine?"

"Don't ruin the moment Kahron." I gasped as he pinched my clit. "No I haven't."

He rubbed the head of his dick against my slit hitting my sensitive clit each time making me gasp.

"Didn't I tell you ain't nobody gonna do you better than daddy, and don't fuckin forget." He said as he slide in inch by inch stretching me. I moaned loudly as he slide in the rest of the way in fast.

"Fuck Mo, what I tell you about gripping like that." He said having a hard time moving.

He grabbed my thighs opened them wider lifting me slightly so that only the tip was in. I moaned squeezing around the tip getting more turned on at the sight of his strong tatted arms holding me up.

"Damn, she so wet she dripping. I wanted this to be slow and gently but i can't." He said before he slide me down on to his dick hard and fast over and over.

I moaned as he groaned. I sunk my nails in his neck wanting him to slow down but that only made him go harder.

"Kahron!" I moaned out as I felt him swole inside of me even more as he hit my spot causing me to squirt everywhere as he pulled out.

"Fuck." He groaned as he slide back in continuing to lift me up and down on to his dick before cumin hard inside of me making me squeeze around him cumin a second time.

We both sat there for awhile coming down from our highs. He had his face buried into my neck. I tried to wipe my tears as they built again but one fell hittin his neck.

"Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" Kahron asked looking worried as he moved his face so he could see my face

I shook my head no. "When are you leaving?" I whispered.

"My flight is early in the morning Mo." I sighed deeply trying not to start crying again.

"No bitches are gonna come before me right?" I ask mocking what he said to me once.

He smirked. "Nah, never that."

"The person I thought I would be getting a big beautiful pink diamond ring from in a few years is leaving me." I joked holding my ring finger up looking at it.

He chuckled. "Aye, if we meant to be we'll be. Whether the future finds us or not I just want you too know I always have and always will love you Morgan."

We stared into each other's eyes. "I love you too Kahron, always."

.....