Chapter 9

The next day, Areum, Mark and Taeyong were given the task of writing a few songs for the new album. They spent the whole day trying to think of ideas for the song.

Mark and Taeyong knew about Areum writing and composing for other groups but they realized how good she was at it. She was able to think of lyrics very easily and she was able to think of lovely melodies for these lyrics. Areum also never realized how good the boys were as well. They really helped her when she was stuck and they were able to think of such meaningful lyrics. They were all so impressed with each other.

When the day ended they had written and composed two songs and they had the lyrics to a few others. They said that they'd all work on melodies for a song each and that they'd show each other the melodies in a few days.

When Areum got back to the dreamies dorm, they all welcomed her because her and the boys had worked late. The dreamies told her to sit with them and watch a movie. So she did.

Areum was sat next to Hyuck and Jaemin and during the movie she felt Jaemin tap her on the shoulder so she turned to him. He whispered to her,

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second"
"Ya, sure, of course"

They both got up and left and told the other boys that they'd be back soon. They went up to Areum's room to talk. When they got the her room, Jaemin started to talk to her.

"So, I noticed something and wanted to ask you about it if that alright"
"Oh, ok what's wrong?"
"Well, I noticed that you seem to be very flustered about our dear Hyuckie and I was wondering if you maybe have feelings for him"
"W-well, umm, I don't know, like he's a really nice guy and he's so funny and he's adorable and-"

Jaemin giggled and cut her off.

"Areum, love, you definitely have a crush"

Areum just stared at Jaemin with a blush on her cheeks.

"W-what do you mean? Even if I did have a crush on him, emphasis on the if, he would never like me back"
"No need to emphasize the if Areum, you obviously have a crush on him and he obviously has a crush on you. I mean, literally all he does is stare at you"

Areum's face quickly filled with blush. She was staring at the floor just trying to comprehend what Jaemin had said.

"Look, he will tell you in his own time, he likes to make sure that someone likes him before confessing, he's terrified of rejection. We better go down again because they'll probably think something happened to us, but just keep that in mind, maybe try to get close to him, it'll speed up this process"
"Ok, I'll try, don't tell anyone please, I don't want to be teased about it"
"Fine, let's go"

They made their way downstairs again and they sat in the same seats as they did before.

Areum got a bit closer to Hyuck and then laid her head on his shoulder. Hyuck got a bit shocked and flustered but put his arm around her shoulder so she was cuddled into him.

Jaemin and Jeno saw this unfold and both looked at each other, screaming inside. Jeno just whispered to him "what did you tell her?" and Jaemin just whispered back "I'll tell you later when we're in our room"

Areum and Donghyuck ended up falling asleep in that position but they others didn't want to wake them as they were too adorable. They took a few photos to tease them about the next day though and went up to bed.

The next morning, Areum woke up before Hyuck and realized what position they were in and blushed like a tomato. She wanted to stay like that though, she was warm so she didn't move. She looked up at Hyuck and saw how innocent he looked while asleep.

She kept staring and Hyuck could feel someone staring at him so he opened his eyes and they made eye contact.
"Beautiful am I?" Hyuck whispered to her, with his morning voice that made her die inside. "You? Beautiful? Never." She said before giggling. He faked offence and they burst out laughing.

They kept talking and making each other laugh until they heard someone coming downstairs and they sprung apart from each other. They looked at who was coming downstairs and it was Jaemin, he was smirking at Areum and then started talking to them.

"Did you guys have a nice sleep?"
"Ya, we did, why didn't you guys wake us up?"
"Well, you seemed like you guys were having a nice cuddle together to we couldn't tear you guys away from each other"

"Yah!!" Hyuck yelled at him before smacking him with a pillow.

Areum got up and went to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast, giggling at Hyuck and Jaemin. She made everyone a really nice breakfast and they all came down at the smell of food.

They all ate together but Areum and Hyuck couldn't stop glancing at each other. They really were whipped for each other but neither of them knew how much the other liked them.

Sorry for the lack in chapters for the last few days! I'll try to keep updating every day. Thanks for the support on the story. I hope you all like it!!!