Chapter 6

I woke up this morning at 9:30am and the first thing I thought of was that today I'm moving in with the dreamies. I started to wonder about what life will be like with them and then I realized that I might as well start getting ready because my manager said that he'll pick me up at 11am.

I quickly cleaned my room before turning on the camera that my manager gave me yesterday.
"Good morning everyone, today is the day that I'll be moving in with the dreamies. I'm gonna go shower and get dressed and I'll come back when I'm going to do my makeup and make some breakfast" I said to the camera like my manager told me to last night. 

When I finished my shower, I quickly moisturised and got dressed. I wore a nice black t-shirt with a rose on the front and some black legging with some white shoes. I picked up the camera when I was finished so I could do my makeup.
"Hello again, I'm going to do my makeup quickly and then make some breakfast before I leave to go to the dreamies dorm".

I put on some concealer to cover up my under eye bags because I was too excited last night to sleep. I don't wear foundation because I feel like it's too heavy on my skin and I look cakey with it on. Plus I have quite good skin so I don't really need it. I did some light contouring and put a bit of blush and highlighter on. I then quickly did my eyebrows and decided to do a nice neutral brown eye look and finished with a new lipstick and a nice lip gloss. I quickly sprayed my face with some setting spray and got up, grabbed the camera and went to the kitchen.

"Alright, now as I'm done with my makeup, I'll make myself some pancakes for breakfast."

I quickly made the batter and made some pancakes before sprinkling a small bit of sugar on top to use as my topping.

After I finished my breakfast, I talked to the camera about random stuff while I quickly cleaned up after myself and waited for my manager.

I checked the time and it was 11am. That means that my manager would be here any second so I quickly said goodbye to the camera and said that I would 'vlog' again when I got settled into the dreamies dorm.

I went on my phone for a while when I got a text from my manager saying he was outside and to come out. I quickly grabbed my suitcase of clothes and essentials, which I packed the night before, and walked down to my managers car and got in. We said hello and then he started driving to their dorm.

We chatted during the car ride a bit but I spent most of my time listening to some music on my phone.

After about 20 minutes, we pulled up to the dorm. I got out and my manager gave me my bag, told me good luck before getting back in his car and driving off.

I walked up to the door of the house and knocked waiting for someone to answer. I heard a "She's here" being yelled throughout the dorm and immediately knew that it was Chenle, the little cutie with a dolphin laugh that you can't get enough of. Speaking of the devil, he opened it and smiled to me.

"Areum, hello! Come on in!!"
"Hi Chenle, how are you today?" I asked while walking in.
"I'm good, thanks for asking, how are you?"
"I'm good thanks"

We both smiled at each other and then heard a bunch of loud and fast footsteps. "Areum!!" the rest of the boys shouted as they came closer to me. "Hi guys!" I replied back to them.

We all settled down and talked to each other before Donghyuck asked if I wanted to see my room and I of course said yes. We both walked to my room and when I opened the door to it I audibly gasped. It was huge! I had a massive bed and I even had a window seat which had a bunch of cushions and blankets on it. I looked out the window and saw the most beautiful view of a lake.

"Do you like it?" Donghyuck asked me sheepishly while rubbing the nape of his neck with his right hand. "Of course I do, it's so beautiful!" I replied back to him. "I'm glad, me and the others spent a really long time decorating it last night" he said relieved. "Aww, you guys didn't need to go through so much trouble for me" I said back to him sheepishly. "Yes we did, you're our guest, we had to make your first impression great, first impressions count" he said. I guess he was right, first impressions do count.

After he finished showing me my room he offered to take me for a tour of the dorm and I of course said yes because I wanted to see what my new home looks like.

When we finished the tour, we walked back into the sitting room and started talking to the others again. I checked my phone to see the time and saw that it was already 2pm. I gasped and said "guys it's already 2pm, aren't you hungry? I can cook it you want". They all perked up from the mention of food and said "yes please".

I cooked the boys so Kimbab and some side dishes and we all eat happily. I went to go clean up after everyone was finished when Jisung came up to me and said "I'll help you noona". I got quite shocked because nobody's ever called me noona before. "Ok Jisung, you can help me" I said and ruffled his hair. He giggled and we set off to the kitchen to clean up while the other boys went for a shower.

So far I'm quite happy being with the boys. We all get a long great and I hope it stays that way.