Housemate With Benefits 2

Copyright © 2014 | All Right Reserve | leguitarist2001

Disclaimer

Story officially own by the author. Any part of this book may not be reproduce or transmitted in any form without the permission from the author.

Introduction

The story started with how two soul meeting by accident and fallen in love with each other. Cliché love story, huh?

Stephanie Lawson never thought that she could be together with her crush, her housemate, her friends with benefits. The young CEO from LA, Jonathan Grayson.

Things goes great. Days full of loves, kisses and hugs from Jonathan, even though five days a week he'll be in LA and she'll be in New York.

But, there's ups and downs in everything. What will happen when things decided to go down?

The return of old lovers, deep dark secrets revealed and trust that were almost broken?

Previously on Housemate With Benefits.

" Will you be my girlfriend, my fiancee and my future wife? " He say. I'm speechless right now. He proposed me.

I nodded my head and he put the ring on my ring finger. He hugged me and kiss my forehead.

" Thank you...Thank you for accepting me " He whisper.

" No..Thank you for loving me back.. " I say.

" I've always love you...Since the first day I stepped in your house.. " He says. I smiled at him.

" Thanks for being mine.. " He says

I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead once again....