Chapter 8 : Whatever it is, it ends now.

More update..woohoo...Comment and vote yah? And ohh! I'm graduating this upcoming Friday! Damn excited!

Song : All We Know - The Chainsmokers.

Chapter 8 : Whatever it is, it ends now.

I turned to the other side of the bed, just to find out that it was untouched. Which means Jonathan did not come to bed last night. I get ready for the day as soon as I was out from the bed.

" Morning, " Alex said as I went down to the kitchen. He had a plain grey button down shirt on and a black slack. Al was all ready for school while eating his breakfast.

" Good morning. Have you seen Jonathan? " I asked them as I could not find him in the bedroom nor the library.

" He left already for work. Like thirty minutes ago. " Shay replied. I just nodded my head at her. " Eat up, kiddo. We leaving in five. " Shay said to Al. Alex got up from his seat and kissed both his daughter and grandson as he was also leaving for work.

" Bye, guys. See ya later. " Alex said to us.

" Hey, Stef. Maybe we could go out later after I send off Al. To cafe or do some shoppings maybe? " She suggested.

" That's great. Sure. " This was just what I needed.

*  *  *

  " So, how was yesterday meeting with him? " I asked Shay after the waiter place our plates in front of us.

" He told me that he was sorry. He was sorry that he couldn't come yesterday. He had work to do. " Shay said. That excuse seems to be used a lot. Maybe it was just me.

" Well, not just that. He dropped another bomb on me. " Shay said and her lips turn into a thin smile. Her eyes showed sadness but she quickly blink it away.

" What is it? "

" Adam, he..He told me that he found someone. And he really like her. He told me that the feeling been going on for a while now. " She said.

" Oh. Uh. Well, hopefully that was not the reason behind why he can't make it to Al. " I said, hesitantly. I did not expect this coming.

" No. Of course not. He was called to work because one of the chef couldn't show up. So, yeah. " She said, forcing a smile on her face while looking on her plate.

" Shay, " I called her name and she looked up at me. " Are you okay? "

" Yeah, I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine. I'm happy that he found someone else that can make him happy. It just that..." She stopped. Her eyes started to get watery but none fall down to her cheek. She took a deep breath and released it.

" It just that I still love him. Even after all these years. Even after we divorced. Even when we didn't worked out. I still love him. He was my first love and we were together since we were thirteen. How can I just get rid of the feeling? We were together for almost 10 years. " She sighed. I took her hand in mine and rubbed it softly using my thumb.

" Aw, Shay. It's alright. Everything will be alright. The good guy will appear soon enough for you. " I tried to make her feel better but I don't know whether it was working or not since she let out a chuckle.

" Silly me. I'm the one who make him not to love me anymore. I was the one that caused us to divorce. He just can't handle me. I'm just a mess. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm so terrible. " Shay said.

Housemate With Benefits! 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara